Six: Feelings

Brad's POV
Today is the day. The day I will tell her what I feel for her, and the day I'm going to ask her out.
Kat's POV
I wake up in the morning with the sun's brightness hitting my eyes. "GOODMORNING SISSY!!!" Oh yeah. The boys spent the night here since it was too late to go home. And today I'm going back home. "What's for breakfast?" Connor moaned. He was always hungry. And when I say hungry I mean HUNGRY LIKE AN ELEPHANT. "Um, there's toast and cereals." Replies Victoria. "TOAST PLEASE!!!" Everyone says in unison. When I finished eating, I took a quick shower and quickly wore my clothes, then I said goodbye to Besty (Victoria). I thanked her and she said that I'm welcome anytime.
-Upon reaching the apartment-
"YAYY!!! WE'RE HOME!" They all said in unison. I don't know what to feel, I just need to spend more time here to be comfortable. "Um do you want me to take you for a walk?" Brad asked me. "Yeah, sure." I knew he had something to tell me. We walked towards the park and surprisingly, at this time of the year, it's cold. I was shivering. Then Brad wrapped his jacket around me. For the first time, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel it. I feel and know that I'm falling for him.
Brad's POV
"Kat, can I talk to you?" "Erm yeah sure." She replied, totally clueless of what I was going to ask her. "You know, since I first met you I really, really liked you but I didn't know if you felt the same. I just wanted to ask you ifyouwanttogoonadatewithme?" I replied, stuttering. "Brad, slow down. I can't understand you." "Will you go on a date with me?" "Yes, it would be an honor." Then, I leant in, and crashed my lips unto hers. At first there was no movement, but she kissed back. She sent shivers in my spine. This girl is different.
---
HEY GUYS! Sorry for not updating that often! I currently have a writers block and I'm running out of ideas. So please feel free to dm me yours! Thank you also for 92 reads! It means so much to me! I hope you still continue reading this book! Thank you so much!
Follow me:
Ask/Twitter: @sophiagensolin
-Sophia ❤️❤️