Thirteen: I Hate You

"Where to?" I asked the boys after we left the bowling alley. "The bar nearby?" They all asked. "Okay let's goooo!!" I said. We started to walk since it really isn't that far. When we arrived, I can already smell the alchohol and also see those alchohol-filled bodies, and the loud music. I'm not really into drinking, so I just ordered juice. I was really uncomfortable here. "Guys I'll just get some air outside." Brad was a little tipsy too, so I went out to get some air. It was way better outside. More quiet and peaceful. After a few minutes, I heard some footsteps going towards me. When I turned around, I saw the worst thing that could ever happen in my life.
Brad's POV
I noticed Kat went out, so I just stayed here. I noticed someone coming towards me. She looked familiar. Then, when she was close to me, she pulled me close and pulled me out of the bar. When we were out, she crashed her lips on mine and I tried pulling back but it was too late.
Kat's POV
"BRAD!" I shouted. I can't believe he did this to me. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. "No Kat it's not what it looks like!" "Then what does it look like?" I immediately ran as fas as I could and shouted at him. "I HATE YOU!" Then, I knew that there was only one place to go: Vicky's house.
Brad's POV
I tried running after Kat, but someone stopped me. "No Brad, you don't need her, I'm here anyways." THAT FRICKING DOG. "I HATE YOU LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" And I quickly left.
---
Drama starts! Sooo just to let you guys know this book is almost done :( but I'm going to write another book kateleengo knows 😜 so please guys please go read that in the future! (It may or may not be a fanfic) anywayss thank you for 596 reads! I couldn't have done this book without all your support! Thank you!
-Sophia ❤️❤️ (kiddo hahahah)