Twenty Two: Goodbye Philippines, Hello UK

Kat's POV

Today we're leaving the Philippines, my home for almost a year. It's also sad to leave this place since we had so much good memories and new people that we met here, like Kate. She helped us cope with the environment and people here. When we first went to the Philippines, she was the one who helped us here. Without her, it could have been really hard to cope. She has been a really close friend to us. I was disturbed by Kate calling my name. "Kat it's time to go." I can feel the sadness in her voice. When I reached the door of the house, I took one last breath before I closed the door for the last time. This has been our home for almost a year. Oh how I'm going to miss the heat here, I have to cope with different time zones and different weathers now. They only have two seasons here in the Philippines and four in the UK. They don't have winter here too. I made my way to the car and Kate drove to the airport. When we arrived in the departure area, it was time to say our goodbyes. "Kat, Vicky, you have been one of the best friends I've ever met. I will never forget you guys no matter what. Make sure to pay a visit!" We all chuckled. Even if we're not going to see each other for a long time or even never, she still can make us laugh. "Yes we will pay a visit, Kate remember to keep in touch with us! I will never forget you!" And I hugged her. "Have a safe trip!" She shouted as we entered the airport. We checked in and made our way to the boarding gate as we heard, "Flight to London now boarding." This is it, and I take one last breath and make my way to the plane. I sat on my seat in the plane and placed my earphones. Brace myself for a long flight. I'm going half way around the world to my old home. Where there were so much memories, both good and bad. I decided to send a text message to Brad.

K: Taking off.. See you soon x

B: I'm super excited! See you soon! x

I decided not to reply and hold on to the seat to prepare myself for take off. I'm going to miss this place. I start to feel my eyes getting teary, oh gosh those tears. I slowly drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by the plane landing, wow I slept the whole flight. I just made my way out of the plane to the immigration then to the arrival area. I immediately saw James and waved to him, he ran towards me. "Kat! you're finally living with us!" He saw Vicky and blushed. Wow, there's something between these two I promise. "Hey Brad" I saw his head shot up and hug me. "Yay! you're finally living here!" He picked me up and spun me around and hugged me. "I missed you so much you know that, princess." "You too." I said. I really missed him. So much. I love you, Brad. I thought to myself. Stars can't shine without brightness. I am the star, and he is my brightness.

--

Hey guys very few chapters left... CALL ME QUOTER I DON'T CARE if you guys noticed, there's at least one quote in every chapter. (I know, yeah I love quoting stuff) So.. I wanna thank you guys!!! for everything! the comments, votes, especially the reads! I would also like to thank writers that even though we didn't really talk that much, I got so much inspiration from their fanfics which made me think that maybe I should also write one. sophiecarr2 , phoebe_simpson1122 , triskiss , BronnorBegs , trenchcoatsandtweed , Mrs_Simpson28 , and I would like to thank _SmileLikeZayn , Silvia_Simpson , milo1phillips , kateleengo .. FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! tysm guys :)

-Sophia ❤️❤️