Twelve: You Again?!

Kat's POV
I woke up due to the brightness of the sun. "Brad, wake up cmon." "NOOOOOO." Such a lazy boy. I ran to the en suite and got a glass of COLD water and poured it on Brad. "What the hell Kat!" "I told you to wake up." "Okay, okay I'm up." We both went to eat breakfast. "Morning boys." I greeted them all. "Morning." They said with their sleepy voices. "PANCAKES!" I shouted. "Sooo boys what do we do today?" "Uh nothing really. We have a free day." "LETS GO BOWLING!" Brad shouted. "Okayy I'll get ready now." I chose to wear some skinny jeans and a top of The Vamps. (LOLOLOL AHAHAHA IM NOT GOOD AT FASHION SORRY) Then I chose to wear my converse. "LETS GOOO!" All the boys shouted. When we arrived, they all ran to get their shoes and to get the bowling balls. At the end, Brad won getting the most strikes. Then, I heard my phone ring. It was an unknown number. So I picked up the phone. "Um hello? Who is this?" "Long time no see, Kat. You know who I am. I am going to get Brad back." Then, it's when it hit me. It's her. The person who made me cry. Hurt me. Daniella. "Watch your back. I'm getting what I want."
---
CLIFFHANGER GUYS! HI AGAIN! Did you miss me? Ahahahahaa jk jk SOOOO GUYS I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I KNOW I SAID THIS LIKE A GAZILLION TIMES BUT YEAHH.. I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH SUPPORT IN MY WHOLE LIFE SO YEAHH THANKS!! Ok bye I don't want posting a cheesy author's note... Bye.
-Sophia ❤️❤️