Nineteen: Make up or Break up?

Kat's POV

I decided to go for a swim in the pool. I did some laps then I decided that I was starving so I went to the restaurant. I ordered pizza and coke. This was basically my comfort food. When I'm sad pizza just makes me feel better. Weird but I don't know may because it's my favourite. When I finished my food, I got my phone and paid for the bill, making my way up to the room. Then I hit something hard. "Uh sorry I'm so sorry."I apologised. "No it's my fault." I know that voice. Wait. Frick it's him. I looked up just to make sure, it was him. Yeah it's him Bradley Will Simpson. "Kat we need to talk-" I cut him off. "In my room. I don't want to make a scene here." I decided that i can't just run away from my problems, at the end I will just face them. We both made our way to the elevator, then there was awkward silence. Okay I can't stand this anymore. "You have one chance to explain. One." "Yes, yes I will not waste that chance, I promise." I can see that a smile formed on his face because I gave him a chance to explain. We make our way to my room, and I sat on my bed and he sat on the other side of my bed. "Look, Kat I just went out that night to get some air I promise I didn't know she was there, I didn't even kiss back. I'm so sorry." I can see him tearing up. "Look I'm so sorry too. I didn't even give you a chance to explain until now. It just hurts so much that I even had to leave that place because of all our memories. It hurts me so bad that every time I see you with a girl, I feel like throwing up. I truly am very sorry." He engulfed me in a hug. "Friends?" He asked. "Friends." I said. I still have feelings for him, and I know he still has feelings for me, but I guess when all this happened I lost my trust in him and he has to gain my trust back. We can't be back together. Not just yet. It's still too soon. Plus, when he goes back to the UK, I stay here in the Philippines, and long-distance relationships don't last. I love him so much that if he does not want me anymore, I'm letting him go. It's his life, and it will be his choice to let me in his life or not. So I speak up. "I'm letting you go." "What do you mean?" he asked, confused. "If you don't want to be with me anymore, it's okay, we can be friends." It's not okay. That was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever said. "No, no Kat. You will always and forever be the only one for me. You're my one and only. I know that when we go back to the UK, you also get back to your normal life here, but if I have to wait, I will. Anything for you, my one and only." And with that we kissed. Oh how I love you Bradley.

--

Heyy guyssss double update!!! P.S. was forced by someone she made me cry too so um yeah and this is also the longest chapter I've written in my life... But I'll try to write longer ones I promise! You guys are the best and I can't thank you guys enough but thank you!!!! A hella good journey in WATTPAD.. and I'm deciding to extend this book a little... Yay! this is my little thank you gift to you guys. I'm not telling you guys how many chapters I've got! Thank you so much!

-Sophia ❤️❤️