Eleven: Back Home

-After Tour-
Brad's POV
So today we are finally going home. Finally going to see my family, and of course going to see Kat. I missed her so, so much and the thing is I have to pretend to be happy infront of our fans when I'm not. Don't get me wrong, I love performing and all those stuff, but I hate being away from home. And finally, in a few minutes, we will be boarding going back to home. "Flight to London now boarding." I hear the announcer say. "Let's goooo!" I shout to the boys. "We're finally going home!" I hear James say.
-in the plane-
I look for my seat and sit down. Then I take out my headphones and listen to music. I feel my eyes getting droopy, then I slowly drift to sleep. This is going to be a long flight.

"Brad wake up we're here." I might have slept the whole flight. I realized how tired I was. "Uh okay let's gooo!"
-outside the airport-
I finally see Kat and start running towards her. "Gosh Brad I've missed you so much!" We hugged and I never wanted to let go. "Brad it's our turn to hug her cmon." The boys really missed her too. I feel my cheeks heat up. "Soooo let's go??" "Yeah let's go." We get in the car and and gosh I'm so sleepy so I lean my head on Kat's shoulder and slowly drift to sleep.

I feel someone shake me lightly. "Brad, hey wake up we're home." I hear Kat's voice. Oh gosh I'm so tired. "Okayyyy we're finally home! Oh how I missed this." And I wrapped my arms on Kat's waist and whispered to her, "movie night?" "Mah fav." She says. "What movie do we watch?" "You choose." I say. We end up watching The Fault In Our Stars, and this movie is so touching and I hear sniffing beside me which means Kat's crying. I also feel my eyes become teary when Augustus tells Hazel that the cancer spread to other parts of his body, and the boys are also crying. At the end, I guess Kat cried the most it felt like she cried a liter because she said she already read the book and she knew exactly what will happen. "This is so sad omg." I hear her say. "It's just a movie, okay?" "Okay." She says. "And okay will be our forever." I say, quoting the movie. "Did you just quote TFIOS to me?" "Um maybe." I see her yawn. "Let's go to sleep, yeah?" "Yeah okay." We go to the bedroom and finally lay on the bed. "Goodnight, princess." "Goodnight, Bradley Will Simpson."
---
HEY GUYS OMG IM CRYING TEARS OF JOY AND SADNESS OKAY SO START WITH THE GOOD: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING FEEDBACK AND VOTING! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT x
AND NOW WITH THE NOT-SO-GOOD:
BRAD FOLLOWED MY FRIEND AND MY HEART NOW IS LIKE THIS: 💔
SCHOOL IS MOVED TO JUNE 15 YAYYY OK BYE
-Sophia ❤️❤️