Five: I'm Sorry

Brad's POV
After a long drive, we finally reach her bestfriend's house. My heart beats faster, which means I'm am nervous. Very nervous. Then, James knocks on the door. "James! May I help you?" A gentle voice asks him, which I assume is Victoria, Kat's bestfriend. "Yes please, is Kat there?" "Umm yeah she is here." She answers, not sure if she was supposed to lie to us. " Can we talk to her?" I ask, my heart's beating faster and faster every second. "Uhh yeah, follow me." She brought us to the room where Kat is.
Kat's POV
"Kat, someone's here to visit you." I looked up to see the boys, and Victoria gave me an -I'm sorry- look. "Kat! We were so worried!" I saw James, and he ran to hug me. He was very worried, I can tell. "Uhh yeah sorry I overreacted. I'm really sorry." I say it, full of guilt. "We'll leave you two to talk now. I guess you have to settle some things." James says, winking at me. I blush. "I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that." I was really guilty. "It's fine, I really didn't have feelings for her. My dad set me up with her." I just replied with an "Oh" but deep inside, I feel happy. Stop it stop it. Why am I even happy that he's now single? I don't know. Kat, you like him. Alot. No no no. I can't be the reason they broke up. No. I'm not like that. "I'm sorry too, I just surprised you." "It's fine. I forgive you." He pulls me closer and suddenly, I feel very comfortable around him. Oh my gosh I think I'm falling for him. Yes I am falling for him.
Brad's POV
"I really like you." I whisper to myself. "W-what?" I hear Kat's puzzled voice as she looks at me. "Nothing, I was just remembering some movie lines." What a stupid excuse. I hope she believes my lie because I'm not ready to tell what I feel for her yet, not yet. I will do this someday. The time is coming.
---
Hey guys! New chapter! Yay! Tho it's short 😩😩😩. But thanks for 75 reads! I really, really appreciate it! I really thought that I would just have 50 reads that's all. But I need your help, okay? I need a ship name for Brad and Kat. Please tell me in the comments your suggestions. I promise I'll give credit. Please? Tysm. Please also feel free to dm me your ideas! Thank you!
Follow me:
Ask/Twitter: @sophiagensolin
-Sophia ❤️❤️