Twenty Three: Little Things

Kat's POV

I woke up with the sun shining, ugh I forgot to close the curtains again. I got out of bed, and I went down to make some breakfast. "Good morning!" They all shouted. "Good morning guys!" I shouted back. I went to make pancakes for all of us. "PANCAKES!" Brad shouted. They all devoured the food, not leaving some for me. Good thing I kept some for me. I opened the TV, just to see something I should tell the boys. "BOYS! COME HERE NOW!" They all ran to my room and they all jumped. "CAN WE DANCE IS #1!" James shouted. "Congratulations guys!" And I all hugged them. We all didn't know what to do, so I decided we just go to town. I felt that Brad was nervous, when there was nothing to be nervous for. "Brad, is there anything wrong? You seem nervous."

Brad's POV

I was so nervous. I wanted to ask her to go on a date with me, but I don't know if it's the right time. "Brad, is there anything wrong? You seem nervous." Was it really that obvious? Oh no I had to tell her. I already told the boys, and also Vicky to come over to help her with her outfit tonight. "Will, will you go on a date with me?" I feel my body tense.

Kat's POV

"Will, will you go on a date with me?" Those words that I've longed for. "Yes of course." He hugged me tight. "We better go home I asked Vicky to help you with your outfit tonight. Be ready at seven." We made our way home and I saw that it was already 5pm, two hours till the date. Then I heard the doorbell ring. It's probably Vicky. I opened the door and hugged her. "Hi!" "Hey! we better get ready for your date. Let's go!" she dragged me to my room as we started to get ready for the date. I was able to plead her not to put make up on me, yayy! I wasn't allowed to look at the mirror until I was done getting ready, so when I was finally done, I looked at the mirror and wow! I look so different.(outfit up there^^) "Thank you so much!" I hugged Vicky. "No problem, now it's time to go on your date! goodluck!" And I went out of my room, just to see Brad there, with his guitar. "You look gorgeous." Which made me blush. "And you don't look too bad yourself." "Shall we go?" He asked, still holding on his guitar. "And where are we going?" "Just the park, like our first date." When we reached the park, we sat down on the grass, and Brad started playing his guitar.

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach on your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love him endlessly.

I won't let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh it's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "I love you Brad. So much." "I love you too, princess. Be mine?" "Of course." He crashed his lips onto mine, something I've been longing for. "I fell in love with you not for how you look, but for who you are."

--

Hey guys I suddenly felt like updating :) but anyways they're back together! Yay! One more chapter guys then a/n :( thank you so much! Especially thank you for making me reach 1k! I hope that when I complete this book, more and more will read! You guys have supported me so much! thank you!

-Sophia❤️❤️