Eight: Date

Kat's POV
So I'm really excited on our date... We're having a date!! I never thought someone would ask me on a date... In my whole life. This will be the best day ever.
Brad's POV
We're having the date today! I never thought the girl of my dreams is going on a date with me... It is now currently 6:45 and I told her to be ready by 7. I'm very excited.
-After 15 mins-
"Hey!" I hear Kat's sweet voice. She looks absolutely stunning. "Woww, y-you look stunning." I can see her blush. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." "Shall we go?" I pull her as we leave. I rented a car to bring us to this restaurant that I absolutely love. "Wow Brad, this is amazing." She looks impressed. "I'm always here with my family. Shall we order?" I call the waiter. "Would you want to have the Chef's Choice?" The waiter asks. "Yes!" I hear her shout. "Ok, we'll take the Chef's Choice." (SEE I GOT THAT FROM TFIOS)
-After the date-
"That was amazing, Bradley! Thank you!" She really loved the food. "Shall we do that more often?" "Yes please." She answers, sleepily. "Well, goodnight Bradley."
"Goodnight Princess."
---
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! OK SO I UPDATED FOR @kateleengo HIYA KATELEEN DIS IS POUR U LOL OKAY SCHOOL STARTS IN A MONTH OKAY BYEEE
-Sophia ❤️❤️