Epilogue

-3 years later-

Kat's POV

Vicky and I are now getting ready for the boys' show in the O2 Arena. I am so proud of them. Over the years, our relationship with them just got even stronger. And oh yeah, Vicky and James are now together. They just became closer over the years, and James just asked her to be his girlfriend one day. We're also keeping in contact with Kate, and from what I know, she was promoted in the company as Manager. We're also so proud of her. "Kat you ready?" Vicky asked me. "Yes ready, let's go!" We all went to my car and drove off to the O2 Arena. When we arrived, we can now hear fangirls shouting their names. "Hi, are you Kat and Victoria? Please sign these for us and please follow us on twitter." The boys already confirmed that Vicky and I are in a relationship with James and Brad. So probably most of their fans know us. "Sure thing, hun. No problem!" And we made our way to our seats. When we sat down, the boys were already starting so we all sing and danced along. "Hello everyone! I would like to dedicate this next song to my beautiful girlfriend, Kat." I was so surprised, I was not expecting this.

You just know sometimes you feel it in your bones

Though we've heard that hearts can still be wrong

Something's telling me that you're the one

I just know

Even if I have a heart of a stone

You could make it bleed all on your own

You could break it but I hope you won't

I'd burn it down I'd light it up for you,

I'd risk it all

I didn't listen to the rest of the song, since I started crying. "I would like to ask Kat to please come on stage." I was pulled into the stage by Vicky. Until I saw Brad fall on one knee and bring out a ring, oh I know what's gonna happen. "Katherine McVey, will you marry me?" And I heard a lot of fans saying "AWWWWW". "Yes I will marry you, I love you so much, Simpson." And I kissed him. "I love you too... Simpson."

--

Here ya go guys I managed to get some wifi yeah... It's finally finished! Thank you all so much for reading this book, I hope that I made you guys travel to your little fantasy world with this story! It's been a hella good journey writing a story.. (I've never really written a story from the heart I was just forced to do the others) And I realized that if you have and inspiration while writing your story, it wouldn't be hard at all! I believe that all of you guys will one day be able to write your own stories too! If you guys need any help, I'm always here :) Thank you so much I've learned so much with writing my first book! I hope that with 25 chapters, I was able to make you guys realize that love will find a way.

-kat X