A BABY ???!!!

Everything went back to normal after Niki and her man was sentence to be in jail for their life as the pinggiran finally got noticed by Dato Othman , the mayor of Cyberaya , the pioneers .. and now the pinggiran get fully help by cyberaya and Vikram in the jail waiting for his court decisions .

In academy ..

Ali .. I want to return iris to you after you prove to us that you deserve second chance. E. Dayang said as he pass the iris to Ali.

Really ?? Thank you so much for giving me second chance .. I really appreciate it . Ali said as he immediately wear the gadget in excitement.

Your welcome . Now you may continue your training with other young agents in outdoor arena . E. Dayang said as Ali bow lightly and walk out from the briefing room .

-
Ehh Ali!! Moon greet him .

Heyy !! Ali greet back .

Woah .. did you get back your iris ??? Bulat ask .

Yeah . E. Dayang gave it few minutes ago . She said that I proved to her that I deserve second chance so she gave me back . Ali said in happy .

Ali . Rizwan call out his name .

Yes ? Ali look at his mentor with the same expression with him .

Are yo- rizwan didn't manage to continue his mid as Ali's phone ring .

RINGGG ... RINGGG ...

Hello dad ?? What now ? Uh okay .. I'll be there in few minutes. Ali said as he end the call .

What's the deal now . Rizwan ask as the other young agents approach him .

My dad ask me to go to gamma tower . I don't know why . But I need to go . Ali said as he run inside.

WAIT IM COMING TOO ! Rizwan said as he know something gonna happen if his dad ( Ali's dad ) call him to go gamma tower .

-

Both of them change to civilian cloth as they arrive to gamma tower .

Earlier in gamma tower ...

Alright .. its a success .. but we need to try on someone . Dr Tong said .

Yea .. Dr Mala said .

How about I call Ali ? To try it out . Since I miss him to be a small timid boy . (A/n : Ali is 17 in this one shot ) Dr Ghazali said as the 2 pioneers agree.

Hello , Ali .. can you come to gamma tower now .. just come and I will tell you . Dr Ghazali said as he end the call .

-

Back to the present ...

They went into lift and went up to 56 floor .

Why suddenly Dr Ghazali want to meet you . Rizwan break the silence .

I don't know . He tell me once I arrive . Alright let's go .. we have arrive . Ali said as the lift door open widely .

Both of them step out from the lift as rizwan follow Ali from behind .

~
I'll wait outside . Anything just yell my name . Rizwan said as Ali nod understand the order as he enter the room .

Hi dad ! Ali greet him and the other 2 pioneers .

Good he has arrived ... now let's test it out . Dr Tong said as he past pill to Dr Ghazali while Ali look at both of them weirdly .

Ali .. can you try this out ? Don't worry it won't kill you I promise . Dr Ghazali said convincing his son .