Twin ?

" This idea actually comes from a dream I had few days ago . It was so precious that I could remember for the entire day . So I decided to use this as the story idea . - author "

-

What if Ali .. has twin ? Who born together with ? Who could it be ? A boy ? Or a girl ?

~

12 years old , Before Ali recruiting as agent .

Ali !! Someone called .

What ? Ali answer .

Where did you put my homework ?! Alden called .

Not my problem . I didn't touch anything . Ali said while doing his homework on his tab .

You borrowed it dumbass ! You should know it ! Alden curse to him .

DAD ! ALDEN CURSE ON ME ! Ali yell .

ALDEN ! Ghazali yell .

DAD HE BORROWED MY HOMEWORK ! AND DOESN'T WANT TO RETURN IT ! He whine .

ALI !! RETURN THE HOMEWORK BACK TO HIM ! Ghazali said from the downstairs .

I DID NOT TOUCH IT ! I DID IT MYSELF TODAY ! Ali answer as he turn his chair behind in annoyed , facing the younger brother at the door .

Ali and Alden , twin , 6 minutes different . Ali is 6 minutes older than Alden .

YOU LIED ! Alden yell as he was about to get into his brother room .

Don't you even dare to get in my room . Ali warn .

Or what ?! You just borrowed my homework and refuse to give it back ! I have the right to- Alden was about to finish his work not until Ali throw his pencil .

Alden was stunned . Luckily it did not hit him .

I've warn you . I'm not in the mood to talk , let me repeat myself again . I did not borrowed or hide your book . Leave . Ali said as Alden silently leave his room and went to his room back .

Ali room's blue and light blue colour , while Alden is red and yellow colour . Having same interest , which was video games .

Then ghazali went upstairs to check on both of them as it seems quiet for few minutes .

Did you find your book ? Ghazali asked while standing at the younger brother door .

No . He shook his head while looking under his desk .

Ali ? Why don't you help him ? Ghazali called .

I'm doing my work . I'll help him later . Ali replied .

Or never . Ali mumble under his breath.

Okay ! Do help him okay . I'm going back to work . Ghazali said as Alden said goodbye to him .

While Ali said goodbye but in low tone . Big possibility can be hear by himself not others .

Few minutes later ..

Alden is too frustrated as he gave up on searching , then he lied on the bed staring at the ceiling .

Meanwhile Ali has finished his homework and now wanted to pack his backpack for tomorrow .

Once he finish , he get out from his room and went to Alden's .

Did you found it Iden ? Ali asked using his nickname .

No . I gave up . I thought of telling cikgu zila that I lost her book . Definitely gonna stand outside in the corridor , getting laugh at and so on . He said .