The chosen one PT 5

Next year ..

RUDY ! Ray passes the ball to him then Rudy made his way to Ali way to the front .

Then Zass was about to snatch the ball until Sam fly in front of Rudy as he pass the ball to him .

While now Chris is chasing Sam .

Then one of the gryffindor pushes Sam's off as he took the ball .

And they got yellow card .

Cunn .. Ali said with smirk .

~

CATCH IT ALI !! They cheers while Ali catching the golden snitch .

GOT IT ! Ali cheer .

SLYTHERIN 50 POINTS PLUS !

YEAHHHH !! WE WON ! They cheers while flying on the broom .

~

It was brilliant ! And of course we had fun . Chris said as the 4 slytherin nods .

Only 7 of main players will participate . Which was the active one . Sam said .

Really ?? All of them look at him .

Yes . They wanted to choose who's playing for next week World Quidditch Cup . Ali said as they went ouh .

Which means .. today is your last training ? Alicia ask .

No it will be Thursday . 3 days more to go . Zass said .

Wah .. it's gonna be fun . I'm going to watch . Rizka said .

Also fun fact .. for 4 year students which is us allowed females player after lots of negotiations between the professors . Ali said .

ALRIGHT I'M JOINING . Moon and rizka said .

Welcome to the club then . Don't cry if you break your limb or anything . Sam said .

What ? The girls look at all the quidditch player which is the boys .

Then Ali start laughing same goes to the others .

Alright .. I show mine . Ali said as he pull his sleeve and show his old scars .

The worst one . Ali said while showing them the scar .

What happen ? They asked .

Well he was reaching for the golden snitch until he got himself in micro-sleep while on the broom and hit the wall . Rudy and Jet said .

And Prof have to pull him out from the wall since he was stuck . Then he got a big splinter in his skin which is the scar after professor karya pull him out . Sam said .

He cried too .. and of course professor rizwan have to comfort him . Rudy said .

SHUSH . Ali said in embarrassed .

HAHAHHAHA it's okay . We know you're close to him . He looks like a father to you than your actual father . Roza said as the other girls nods .

Yeah .. was hoping that my father will do the same thing . But anyway .. this is not about my father topic . So .. are you guys hungry ? Ali ask .

Yeah .. I'm hungry too . Probably we train so hard . Rudy said .

Yeah same . Let's go eat . They should have serve dinner now . Sam said as they 3 left together .

Why you're always left out ? Kim and Mika ask .

Don't ask me . I sometimes feel awkward between them . Jet said while shrugged .