Big Brother !! PT 2

ALI PUT ME DOWN !! All of them yell .

Hard way it is . Ali said as he hypnotized them and brainwash them .

Then he snapped his finger as all of them fall on the ground .

As Ali walk to them and take one of the blueprint . From Jet's hand .

Next time . Don't force me to do the hard way . Ali said as he take out exact agent Zain gun and take out his bullet case and fill it with tranquilizer bullet as he close the case back .

And he shoot all of them on the back . And keep it back in his case around his pocket .

And walk away with one blueprint in his hand .

~~~

Done . Ali said walking inside the room

Yeayy!!! Big bwother !! Winwin said clapping his hand playfully .

Where are they ? They ask .

I kill them . Ali said as he walk to dayang and take winwin back .

What ? You KILL THEM ???!!! All of them yell .

Winwin .. could you close your ear for me awhile ?? Ali said smiling at her as winwin close his ear as Ali start talking but he couldn't hear anything .

Why should I kill that damn agents ? I would end up in the cells by now . They just knock out after challenging me . They ask me to use it .. so I brainwash them . Happy ? Ali said as Ali look at winwin and smile giving thumbs up meaning he can open his ear back .

So that's your brother Ali ? Djin ask .

Yea .. Alwin Ghazali . Ali said .

Ouh .. he looks alike like you . All of them said.

Suddenly the door slide open and all the young agents walk in while holding their hands ..

Painful isn't it ? Ali ask mocking them .

Shut up bitch . All of them said .

Language kids . All of the mentor said .

Well next time don't dare me to do that again . Ali said giving sharp glance at them .

Heh .. all of them scoffs.

While winwin look at them dumbfounded.

Then winwin whisper something at Ali .

Bwother ... all of them your fwiends right ? Winwin whispered then he look at Ali .

Who said so . Ali ask .

You always talk about them .. that's why I ask . Winwin said while pouting ..

Used too . I need to go to hospital every month because of them too . Ali said loud enough for other agents to listen .

But you happy befowe .. right ? Winwin look at him .

Happy ? Yes I admit I'm happy they made me happy sometimes . Ali said .

But I'm happy until got diagnosed with depression . Ali said smiling .

Sorry Ali . All the young agents said .

That's why I didn't bring you to meet them . Ali said looking at his brother then he put him on the table in front him .

Ouh ... winwin said as he take Ali's katana minimise handle and play it .

Don't play its dang- Ali was about to take the katana away but he can feel a blade in his stomach .

ALIII !!!! All of them panic as they run to him .