Misunderstood Apology PT2

Meanwhile Ali and Rudy ..

Wow .. your shopping centre are more advanced than our country . Lilian said .

Thank you Mrs. Lilian . Ali said .

Oh just call me lily . Don't be so formal Mr Ali . Lilian said .

Alright then .. Ali said as he doesn't mind about it .

Can we go to the cafe ? It looks interesting though . Rinji ask while pointing at one brown aesthetic cafe .

Sure .. take the lead please . Ali said as he bow lightly then both of the Male agents walk behind the ladies.

Did you saw Alicia and Iman just now . I mean we passed by them . Rudy whisper .

Yes .. I did . Ali nods .

I can read their expression that they're jealous . But for what ? They know you're out for meeting with clients . Rudy mutters loud enough for both of them to hear .

Yes they knew . But probably they doesn't know that they're my client . Ali said which make Rudy thinks for a bit .

Oh right .. you were right . It could be that they didn't knew about it . Rudy said as he rub back of his neck and smile sheepishly while Ali let out a small laugh .

Then 4 of them enter in the cafe as Ali chose a table for 4 . Ali and Rudy sit next to each other same goes to rinji and lilian .

Waiter ! Ali call .

Good day sir ! What would you like today ? The waiter greet him brightly as he pass the menus to 4 of them.

Can I have strawberry sundae with waffles . Lilian said .

Beef stick please .. rinji said .

Chocolate waffle with ice cream . Rudy said .

Chocomint ice cream with chocolate syrup , fish and chips and coke . That's all . Ali said as he and others return the menu back . (*my love for chocomint is just cannot describe in words . Cuz I love it so so much :3 )

Alright .. thank you ! The waiter said as he walk away heading to the kitchen .

~

I admit that your country is relevant with everything . Including your local foods . Rinji said as lilian nods agree with her .

Thank you .. we appreciate it . Ali said as Rudy nods .

Back to the busy agent ..

Khai ? You got the recording ? Jet ask as khai nods .

Mission accomplish everybody . Moon said through her earpiece .

Now can we go somewhere in here ? I'm bored . Mika ask through her earpiece.

Sure . But not too long . Geeta replied .

Yeahh !! The young agents cheer as they all went separated .

Meanwhile the two grown inviso share a look together as they were sharing the same brain cells .

" wanna check on them ? " Rizwan ask without talking as he just stare at the black glasses guy and the guy understood it .

" yeah .. I don't think both of them gonna cheat on the two . " karya said with replying with words as he just nods. 

" same . They probably having meeting with them or they are his clients . But I never thought that Ali has female clients . As far as I know .. Ali usually have Male clients . " Rizwan said .

" maybe .. this time they change the procedure . " karya said .

" arghh . Who cares about that . Let's go . " rizwan said as karya nods .