Truth or Dare ?

Today Ali wanted to stay with his agents friend in the academy since his father is out for out station from cyberaya .. So Ali have pack his night attire also his casual attire since his uncle ejen bakar made a plan to go cyberayamall tomorrow with the other agents and mentor .

Ali's house .

Okay comot ! Now let's go ! Ali said excitedly .

Meow ! Comot meow as she jump on Ali's backpack .

Ali walk down the stairs .. as he head the kitchen first to find something to drink to quench his thirst ..

Ah .. refreshing . You want some ? Ali said as he pass the milk carton to the cat but the cat dodge away meaning she don't.

Alright .. bye bye house ! Ali said as he off the house lights .. as he ride on his scooter heading to his school .

We gonna have some fun tonight ... I can't wait . Ali said excitedly as he plastered a smirk on his face .

Comot just ignore her owner as she asleep in his backpack .

Ali sneaks in the school compound without getting noticed by the night guard as he run quietly to the room 52 aka mata secret entrance.

Okay the door is not locked . Cunn !! Ali said as he turn the knobs quietly and enter ..

He use his iris to scan the stamp book where he use before entering the lift .

Found you ! Ali said as he reach the stamps book located beneath old dusty book ..

Eh ?? What book is this ? Ali said as he take the dusty book above the stem book .

Ghosts ? ( Myth or true ) . Ali read .

Nah .. Ali put the book down as he open the stem book and scan his ID stamp .

He immediately enter the lift as the lift door close .

Ghost ? Ali mutter . Then he thought .

AHA ! Ali snapped .. then he laugh mischievously..

I experienced it many times .. and for sure nobody will believe me . Ali said as the lift door is slide open ..

Ali !! Bakar greet him .

Eh uncle ??!! What are you doing here ?? Ali ask as he walk to the older guy .

Nothing .. just awaiting for your presence . Bakar said .

Come ! Your friends are awaiting for you . Bakar said .

Okehh !! Ali replied excitedly as he follow his uncle from behind as they enter the bullet train and saw a body figure wearing an inviso suit .

Hi Ali ! Ejen rizwan wave at him with warm smile .

Hi ejen rizwan !! Ali wave at him excitedly .

You look taller than before Ali ...unlike leon . Rizwan as bakar burst in laugh .

Yeah .. Ali smile sheepishly.

How's school ?? Rizwan ask .

Going well like usual . Ali said not bragging ..

Usual ??!! Noo !! Now he's a top student same like Alicia .. and active in sports too !! His uncle brag .

Uncle!! Ali scold him .

Impressive.. how's your training ?? To be honest .. I miss you to trained with me .. Rizwan said while holding the lollipop stick as he scratch back of his neck .

Ah it's okayy !! Dad went for out station for 2 weeks . So I can stay here anytime that I want too . Ali said giving a warm smile to him .

I see .. rizwan said nodding .