Big Brother !!

2 years ago ... before Ali got recruit by MATA and wield IRIS .

KRINGGGGGGG !!!!!

~~~

Hey Ali ! Are you online tonight ?? Viktor ask .

Of course !! See you tonight !! Ali said while waving .

Eh Ali ?? Where are you going ? Your house is on the left ! Viktor yell .

I'M GOING TO ZALI MART ! Ali yell as Viktor make " 👌🏻" as okay .

----

Hmm .. lollipop will be enough . Ali said as he take 2 lollipop and run to the cashier as he pay it .

Thanks ! Ali said as he walk out .

Ali usually used the empty alley behind the mart .

Ali was scootering in the alley alone and look around to see something new .

Suddenly something stop him . Or a voice ..

Or maybe a ...

Weak crying sound ..

Ali look around and brave himself to find where did the voice come from .

Where is it ?? Ali said as he left his scooter and look near the garbage bin .

Wait .. I think the voice is getting clearer .. Ali thought as he run to the place and saw a box . And he brave himself to open it .

It's a baby . An abandoned baby . Ali eyes went wide when he saw what's inside the box . It's a baby .. crying . Looks like 3 days old .

Ali turn left and right making sure is there anybody walking by . But theres no one .

Ali POV

I can't just leave you here .. you probably die in cold or hunger . Ali said as he pick the box gently .

Shh.. shh.. it's okay . Ali said rocking the box slowly as the baby in the box stop his cry for a moment .

Ali walk back to his scooter as he keep it back on his backpack and walk home with a box in his hand . Carrying it carefully and care . Trying his best not to be clumsy this time .

He arrive at his house safely .. and luckily aunty Fey wasn't there or he need to answer a lot of question from the old broad .

He slide open the sliding door as he enter the house and slide close it and lock it . Then he went straight to upstairs to his room slowly . Not waking up the baby .

~~

Ali put down the box carefully on his bed .

What should I do with him ? He thought .

Should I tell dad ? He said he will return home in the evening . Ali mutter while walking front and back thinking what he should do .

Then he suddenly got the urge to open the box .

Hii .. um .. my name is Ali ! And don't worry .. I'm not gonna hurt you but I'm gonna take a good care of you . Ali said while lifting the baby up in his embrace .

And of course he still trembling holding the fragile child as he sit on the bed .. afraid that he might fall on the floor .

There's no note left .. but only a blanket . And his umbilical cord is still there .. nearly dry . Which mean this boy were born last few days . Ali mutter under his breath enough for him to hear as he rocking the baby in his arm .