Different PT 4

4 years later ...

I heard that pillar leader ask us to gather in HQ briefing room for an important brief . Roza said while blowing blue bubblegum .

Yeah .. if I'm not wrong .. right Alicia ? Mika ask .

Yup . We have a brief with numeros , agent fit and his teams , academy mentors , and all young agents . Alicia said .

Ouh .. sound so serious . Moon and Iman interrupt .

Hey .. what you guys talkin' about ? Jet suddenly appear behind of Roza .

The sudden brief that agent leon told us just now . Moon said as jet goes ouh .

Ouh .. that brief .. actually we need to go now . Agent rizwan is waiting for you guys . Since the others is waiting for us in the pod . Jet said .

Ouh really ? Let's go then . All of them said as they follow jet from behind .

Time skips at HQ .

Hey win .. what kind of mission this time you think ? Khalish ask .

Probably hunt for azurium or new technologies . That's the thing we always do as a young agents . Alwin said while looking at Khalish.

Hmm .. so boring . Mira and Adrian said .

I know right . Both Khalish and Alwin let out a sigh .

Shut it 4 of you . Fit said .

Sorry agent fit . They said .

Then general walk into the briefing room .

Is everybody here ? General ask .

Yes . All of them said .

Why are we here ? New mission ? Nueve and sies ask .

You are here because we want to inform all of you that pillar leaders has chosen new super agent to replace agent Ali . General said literally make the agents in the room shock including Bobby , Fit , Rizwan and Bakar .

WHAT ?! Winwin yell . THEY SAID THEY'RE NOT GONNA REPLACE ANYBODY ELSE . Winwin snapped .

Then the door slide open as the 4 pillar leader walk in with smile attach on their face .

AGENT DAYANG WHAT IS THIS ?? YOU SAID YOU GUYS WON'T REPLACE MY BROTHER POSITION ??!!! Winwin straight away yell to the women not even hesitating .

Patient winwin .. we know what's the best . Zain said .

BULLSHIT ! Rizwan and Fit said .

Shut up . Djin give them a stare .

Then the door slide open as someone appear in a black suit with red tie and red lining on his suit with half face mask on while wearing hoodie on .

THIS IS THE AGENT YOU CHOSE ?!! THIS BITCH ?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?!! Alwin yell while pointing at the guy who just come in .

Alwin control your attitude . Leon and other mentors said sternly .

NO . Alwin yell .

Then the guy remain his silent not even uttering a word as he walk next to djin .

Who is he agent Zain ? Numeros and senior mentors ask .

Then the guy pull down his hood and his mask .

That's not how you talk to your brother win . Ali said while smirking while the agents mouth in the room went wide as their eyes .

B-brother ? Alwin look at him .