Big Brother !! PT 3

All the Male agents jump on the bed in front of Ali while female agents stand beside the bed .

So what's the mission ? Jet ask .

You know I have appointment with doctor every month right ? Ali ask as all of them nods .

And his doctor name is Dr Zaqwan . A psychiatrist . Ali said which make the young agents surprise .

Wait ? Dr Zaqwan ? Isn't he the mad doctor or something ?? Mika ask .

I don't know . But that's what agent dayang and papa djin told me . So they ask me to be his bait . And all of you will catch him . Ali said .

Bait ?? Are you crazy ? He could kill you !! Khai said as the others agree .

I've got no choice . Because I'm his patient . But I'm lucky he didn't test any of his creation yet on me . But I know his late patient die because he shrink in some antidote in his body . And end up die . Ali said .

So you will be the next ? They ask as Ali nods .

He's gonna test it if I meet him again . Which means on appointment day . Ali said .

When is your appointment ? Alicia ask .

Supposed to be today . But I'm injured dad postponed it another week . Ali said .

No wonder you went too moody today . All the Male agents said .

Hehe sorry .. Ali said scratching back of his neck and let out a nervous laugh .

Suddenly the mentor walk in the infirmary .

Alii !! How are you ?? Good ?? Bakar ask while running to him .

Yup . But I can't stand and jump off bed too fast or I end up knock out on the floor . Ali said .

Ouhh .. so I heard that you got a mad doctor as your personal doctor . Leon ask as Ali nods .

Don't worry . He sometimes get tired of my dry and sarcastic reply . And I even made him piss off and let him throw all his table over . Ali said smiling doing thumbs up .

You gotta be joking . You can't play with that guy like toys . He's not your opponent . Karya said .

I can but you can't. Ali said with smirk on his face .

Reverse psychology huh ? Rizwan ask while walking in the room .

Hey bro .. hi winwin !! Ali said excitedly when he saw his brother .

HIIII !!!! Winwin greet them happily as rizwan pass winwin to Ali as he sit on his lap .

You use reverse psychology on that guy ? Leon ask as Ali nods .

Like I use to all of you . That's why he got mad . He's a short tempered person actually . Ali said .

What kind of reverse psychology you use ? Bakar ask .

He said to me that " you can't just throw people and ignore them . Or you hurt them with your words" so I said , I bet you can't do exactly I did . That's why you said to me I can't do it . And he literally piss off and throw his table and his paper work on the floor and I was laughing on the floor hysterically . Ali said while laughing .

If I were him .. I would just choke you to death . Rudy and other Male agents said .

Whatt ??!! Its funny !! Right winwin ??? Ali ask while looking at winwin who is sucking his finger .

Hmm hmm !! Winwin nods twice .

So yeah that's how he end up mad on me . And everytime I meet him we won't face each other faces . Or else he get mad again . Even I didn't utter a word . Ali said trying his hard to hold his laugh .