The chosen one PT 4

What is this .. it's furry . Roza and moon ask while making disgusted face .

How to open this ?? Iman and Kim .

Ali . Did I heard that you're afraid of dementor ? Is it true ? Mika ask .

No . Totally not . Ali answer them lazily .

Hey its dementor ! Mika and Rizka yell while pointing at the bright sky as they were making a scared face in a mocking way.

Stop it both of you . Bulat and Sam said while holding back .

Its gonna hunt for you every night . WOOOooooo~~ . Rizka and mika said while wearing their cloak hood and making the ghost hand gesture .

I'll do a better one .. Ali wear his hood and use transfigure spell on himself into a scary creature and scare out of them .

Then he stop the spell he made and Ali start laughing with other male students including Sam and bulat laughing at both of them .

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH .. Ali laugh while pulling down his hood .

Then she walks to rizka and mika and said .

Anything you can do , I'll do better . Ali said with a smile .

Alright everyone ! Just scratch the cover of the book and it will open by itself . And what's going on over there ? Ali ?? Don't scares your friends . Especially girls . Bakar said .

Yes sir . Ali said while looking at both of them then he walk away and stand with his friends .

So everyone .. I would like to show you something . Its okay .. come nearer . Bakar said as everyone step to the front one step .

I represent you .. buckbeak . Bakar said as he feed a dead otter to him .

So before you could tame him .. you must bow in the first place . Because buckbeak is a proud creature . So you have to show some respect . Now who would like to have a try ? Bakar ask .

ME ME ME !! Moon screamed .

Alright Moon . Do as what I said , bow then wait for it to bow to you- bakar words aren't finished as Moon run to the buckbeak in excited .

Bow then get up- Moon said as she do it quickly .

While the bird start to get mad .

Calm down buckbeak . It's okay . Thank you Moon . So is there anyone else ? Bakar ask as all of them goes behind while Ali did not pay attention to anyone as he was spacing out .

Ah Ali ! Good job ! Come over . Bakar said .

Huh what ? Wait what ?? Ali look at bakar in confuse.

Come over and bow . Bakar said as Ali just follow the instructions .

Then Ali try to peek a bit as he saw the buckbeak is bowing to him too .

Now you can pet him since you've gain his trust . Bakar said .

Ali went to him while handing out his hand to the creature .

While the creature is taking few steps back .

Shhh... it's okay . I'm just gonna pet you . Ali said while persuading the creature.

Then the creature stop moving and allows him to touch himself .

The fur .. are just like comot and feather just like labu . It's soft . Ali said while petting it without noticing bakar was behind of him as he carried him and put him on buckbeak .

Professor??!! Ali look at him in panic.

It's okay .. fly buckbeak ! Bakar said as buckbeak start running while Ali is holding back himself from falling .