MATA School PT 2

Next week on Monday .

All of them are ready with their baggage and got their parent permission to go .. meanwhile the 4 junior still hesitate with their decision to leave their regular life as normal citizens.. and a kid . Finally they agree with their decision .

Alex be fast ! Ali yell out from his house .

I'm coming brother ! Wait !! Alex said in hurried while wearing his shoes then he stand up and shook his mother hand and say goodbye .

Bye bye mummy ! Wish me luck okayy !! Alex said with a bright smile as his mother kiss his forehead .

Will do my son .. his mother said .

We are going aunty .. stay safe . Ali said as he help pulling Alex's trolley baggage bag .

Bye mummy !! Alex said waving at her mother for last time as his mother wave at him as reply and slowly both of them disappear from Alex's mother sight .

How can you bring a lot of thing ? And bring it down from the stairs ? Ali ask looking at the boy .

Well .. I let it slide down on the stairs .. since it's so heavy . Alex said with a sheepish smile .

Ali let out a laugh because that's what he would do if his baggage were heavy .

Anyway Alex .. we are gonna walk a little far so are you okay with it ? I can piggyback you if you want . Ali said concerning the boy .

It's okay I'll try my best to walk as far as I can . Alex said giving bright smile at him .

Okay .. if you feel tired tell me okay . I'll carry you . Ali said with smile .

Okayyy !! Alex said .

10 minutes later ....

Um ... Brother Ali .. I'm tired . Alex said a little panting .

I told you .. it would be a long journey to the underground train from your house . Ali said while walking to the boy left behind panting on his knees .

Come . Ali knee down as Alex jump on his back .

Hold tight okay .. Ali said as Alex nods on his shoulder .

Ali and Alex start their journey again to the underground train station as Alex on Ali's back tired while Ali pulling Alex's trolley bag with his left hand and his right arm on his back for the boy support so he won't fall behind .

7 minutes later .. both of them have arrive to the station .. but Alex was sleeping soundly on Ali's shoulder .

Ali give a glance to Alex and he saw he's sleeping .

Don't worry .. as long you're my apprentice I'm not gonna let anything happen to you . That's my promise . Ali thought.

Ali enter the train carefully with the baggage and the boy sleeping on his back .

Is that your son ? A guy who is standing next to Ali ask .

Um .. Ali was about to answer but the guy cut his words .

Is not easy to be a single father to a child .. but if we teach them in proper way , patient with them .. it won't be that hard . The guy said and Ali only can nods understand .. even though the boy behind him not his younger brother , his son nor his family . He take the advice to train the boy itself .

Now the train door is wide open as other passengers hop in and passengers inside walk out since they've arrived their destination .. same goes to Ali .

Ali walk out and head to a less crowded place so the boy won't be awake due to the noisy surroundings .

Finally Ali arrive one of the old phone booth  ..