Big Brother !! PT 4

2 days later ...

Everything went back to normal .. except Ali isn't normal . He look like a mutant for some reason . But his memory is recovering one by one in meantime . The antidote is created for him since he's good in physical also mental .. but actually he's having severe depression . Zaqwan made it so he can attack the scientists who used to laugh at him and not accepting his work . And yes .. Zaqwan is one of the genius scientists , one of the human biology scientists . Which means .. he discovers about human , human nerves system and mental . And his creations usually don't get accepted .. which make him quite disappointed and drive himself insane .. and he even lock himself up , cut himself .. until his second personality shows up . And he turns out to be a psycho after he kill some of the scientists . And got escaped from any detention or punishment . Also he never left a clue or trace behind . Which make the police close the case and consider it was an accident.

~~

So you're telling me that .. I got injected with purple antidote and make myself turn into half mutants ? Ali ask in the briefing room with the mentors and pillar leaders together with the other young agents except HQ since they got mission to be done .

Sort of . They said .

So what am I now ? Human or mutant ? Ali ask crossing his hand .

Both . Half human and half mutant . Thanks to that damn doctor . Bakar and Rizwan said .

Language . Winwin's here . Geeta stern .

Ookay.. so what can I do if I'm a mutant ? Ali ask .

Referring from the thumb drive .. you can brainwash them naturally and manipulate people's memory . Also you can heal yourself faster from small injuries . Jenny said .

Like this ? Ali take out his katana and give a small on his hand as the cut start to fade away slowly .

Wow .. that's cool . All of the young agent said .

Yup .. and your eyes is only different colour . Your left is blue and your right is brown . And theres nothing mention about your eyes . Jenny said while scrolling her tablet.

Okay .. anything else should I know ? Ali ask .

Ouh right !! Your dad ask your brother to join mata too . Dayang said which make everyone in the room shock especially Ali .

What ??!!! Him ??!!! HE'S ONLY 2 ! Ali yell .

I know that .. also Ghazali ask you to train him . But don't worry he will enter the academy . And you will get transferred to HQ soon . Dayang said and make the other pillar leaders agree with her for the last sentence .

Yes . You will change to new department in HQ with numeros . Djin said .

How about winwin ? Ali ask .

He will stay in academy . You can come over if you're not busy . Zain said .

There's no such thing as " not busy " in HQ . Alright I accept it anyway . Ali said agreeing .

Good then . You will go HQ today . Ganz said .

TODAY ???!!! Other agents yell except Ali keeping his cool with Rudy.

Yeah today . He got mission assigned for his first day as HQ agent .. since he's going to continue Aliya's super agent legacy . Ganz said crossing his hand too .

So I'm not allowed to meet with bwother ? Winwin ask in dayang arms .

You are allowed . But not every day .. only 2 times a week . Dayang said .