Secret

4 years later in Cyberaya...

Eh? Ali? Is that you? Viktor looks at him.

Eh, Vik!! Yes! It's me, Ali! Ali said, pointing at himself.

Wah!! It's been 3 years since we went to a different school! Now we meet again! I miss you to meet you in school again, bro. Viktor said as they hugged each other.

Then Ali breaks the hug.

Yeah, right? We always meet each other outside. Now, I'm watching you in a school uniform again. But I'm taller now. HAHAHAHHAA... Ali laughs.

Right... so how did you end up here? Viktor asked.

Well, my dad asked me to change here instead of staying at the other. Near the house. You know what I mean? Ali said as Viktor nodded.

Is pn Munah retired or not yet? Ali asked.

Oh yeah! Last year. We went to the school back after we received the news. Viktor said.

Ohh... too bad I was not there. Ali said.

It's fine. Anyway... Alicia must tell you about this before. Hasn't she told you about it? Viktor asked, and then he shook his head.

That Chinese girl won't or will never talk to me about anything, plus she's a different kind of person ever I have known her since then. The weirdest Chinese girl. No offence. Ali said Viktor nodded.

Hey. But still, you have feelings for her. Right???? He teases, and then Ali scoffs.

Hah. Too bad... the feeling is dead. He said, then Viktor looked at him in total shock.

Wait what? What do you mean by the feeling is dead? He looks at him as if he is still in confusion.

As you said before, I've followed your plan to confess and I've got rejected just like that with no explanation. Haha. Funny right? Ali looks at him with a mocking laugh.

So... since she rejected me, why should I chase her? I would look like an idiot and I'll lose my dignity. He adds.

Hey. Do you know that she's in the same class as us? Viktor said pointing at her place right in front of their table.

So, what? It doesn't have anything to do with me. He said.

Whatever, Ali. Well, at least you move on after the rejection. Viktor said then Ali smiles proudly.

Of course. I'm not taking emotional things seriously like other people. Ali said Viktor couldn't agree more.

Yes. Ali who used to care about people's emotions and took emotion as his main priority is dead. All he cares about now is something that could be solved and doesn't involve much emotion.

--

MATA HQ

Alicia! Focus! Ali yells.

Ali? Yells? To Alicia? Yes. He just did.

Shut up. She replied shortly yet coldly.

Don't shut up me when you can't do simple override mode! Dumbass. Ali said loud and clear for her to listen.

Enough, you're being too much to her. Rizwan said.

I don't give a fuck about it. It's been 4 years since she wield that iris! Ali snaps at Rizwan.

Yeah? What's wrong ex iris agent? Jealous? She mocked.

Ali couldn't do anything as he just clench his fist and then he walks out of the simulation room.