Okay or Not Okay ?

Anyway.. before I get to start anything yet.. I'm gonna promote my Instagram account which is for my wattpad account .. you can support me there too . Also all the updates I'll post it in there too . My IG account username : whos__xlxn .

Anyway enjoy the story :3

--

It was about few days after Ali got promoted as first teen senior agents in Academy . But he begged to agent Zain , Ganz and djin to change him to HQ so bad . But they didn't give their answer just yet since they ask him to give them few days to think about it first .

While dayang doesn't mind since she's hoping that she could grant Aliya's wish .

~~

Wah Ali .. since you got promoted .. you keep on distancing yourself from us huh ? Jet joke .

I thought that's what you guys want before ? Ali said with a smile attach on his bright face .

What's with the reply Ali ? Alicia turn to him and give a look .

What ? Did I said something wrong ? I'm sure I filtered every words before spitting it out . Ali said as he was checking on his new watch gadget made by himself .

I swear bro .. since you getting trained by agent rizwan all day non stop and every week , you really got 75% of his personality . Khai and bulat said as the others nods except Rudy .

Not my fault if that guy being too salty . Ali said suddenly he can feel a smoke appearing next to him and he could guess who is it .

Talking about me huh ? Rizwan ask while realising a punch to Ali but Ali catch it firmly with one hand .

I'm telling what I know and what I can see , not some stupid statement or rubbish or else I might get the useless nickname again . Ali said as he let go of rizwan hand .

Agent rizwan . Did you teach him to talk like this ? Roza ask .

Why should I ? It would be a waste of time . Rizwan said .

I got ears women . Acknowledge yourself . Ali said then he cross his hand .

Somehow he's getting on my nerves . Rudy and Chris said while clenching their fist .

Glad I can . Ali said then he show a thumbs up with a grin on his face .

Why are you even here agent rizwan ? Mika and moon ask while Iman and Zass nods . Meanwhile the other agents is watching Ali with a glare . But the tekno didn't give a damn about them staring at him .

I heard someone talking about me . So yeah . Rizwan said .

Ouhh .. all of them said .

Then Leon and Karya arrive at their gathering spot .

General call us for meeting . Ali you're included . Others stay . Karya said as Ali and rizwan nods .

Why can't we follow ? They ask .

Only for mentors and Ali himself . Leon said .

Why ? We are more qu- Rudy and Alicia got cut by Ali .

Let them follow . Or else they keep on bringing up that they're more qualified than me to join the briefing . Ali said as he walk leaving the other with rizwan .

But its general order . Leon said .

That's not my problem .. they're the one who want to follow . Not me . So they the one who must face the consequences if they want to join . Ali said then he's out from their sigh in a blink .