The chosen one

A/n : this will be AU (*alternate universe) of Ejen Ali in Harry Potter . Anyway I got this idea after I saw lots of Harry Potter edits in my tiktok fyp . Also I'm apart of the fandom too .. so why not right ?

(Warning : more than 5K words coming up )
-

~ 1st year ~

Father and son POV

Ali !! Are you ready to go Hogwarts ?? Ghazali ask his son excitedly . He used to be one of the wizard there . Now he's working in the ministry of magic as a ministry of magic defense .

Yeah !! Can't wait ! Is viktor going too ?? Ali ask .

Uh- I'm not sure . But you could ask him later ? Ghazali smile .

Should I bring labu together ?? Ali ask while patting the tame owl of his own on his shoulder . While the owl letting out purr sound once Ali rub under his beak .

( labu : grey owl with yellow and green eyes , great grey owl species , 1 year old )

Yes . Take care of him alright .. and we'll be stay connected through- Ghazali words were cut by Ali saying , okay dad . I know how we could stay communicate through message and the fire thing like you use to do with Mr Tong . Ali said as he take labu off from his shoulder to his arm .

Well then everything is clear , so now we can go . Ghazali said as Ali nods .

~~

At the 9¾ station

*on call * hey vik .. are you going too ? Ali ask .

Well too bad I don't Ali .. my dad disagree . While my mom insist me to go there too . But both end up fighting and yeah .. the decision is I stay . Sorry Ali . But you can teach me once you come over ! Viktor said .

Aw .. but okayy !! I'll teach you ! Ali said .

Alright I have to go . So long buddy ! Viktor said as he end up the call .

What does he said ? Ghazali ask .

Well .. his father disagree . So yeah- Ali said as Ghazali just went ouh .

Dad .. what was your house last time with mama ? Ali ask .

Hmm .. both of us were gryffindor . But I don't really care what house you get . But what did you hope for ? Ghazali ask .

I don't know . But I'm hoping that I can get same as you and mama . Ali said excitedly.

Really ?? HAHAHA good choice . Ghazali said as he ruffle the boy hair .

ALL ABOARD !!

Let's go . Ghazali said as Ali nods .

-

BYE DADD !!! SEE YOUU !! Ali shout out from the train window .

BYEE !! Ghazali shout while waving .

The father and son POV ended

Then Ali get inside back again and lean on the seat .

Then somebody push the door as it gain Ali attention to see who it was .

It's a boy with a spiky hair .

Hi . The boy said .

Hi .. Ali reply as the boy sit opposite of him after he put up his suitcase above his head .

Then 2 of them stay in silent for few minutes until Ali break the awkward silence with a question .

Uh .. what's your name ? If you don't mind to share . I'm Ali anyway . Ali said as he not making eye contact to him as he was busy looking out of the window .