A BABYY ??!!! Pt 3

Trust me . You're gonna be just fine rizwan . Geeta said .

I'll try to be fine . Rizwan said suddenly Bakar was running to them as he panting on his knee .

What's wrong bakar ? Leon ask in serious .

Ali- . Bakar panting .

What's wrong with him now . Rizwan look at him in frustration while his finger pinching his nose bridge .

He's gone . Bakar said and make all the mentor shock especially rizwan .

Rizwan didn't said anything as he run out from the cafeteria followed by the other mentor and pillar leaders .

How can he gone if he's in front of you ?? E. Dayang ask bakar in anger .

I don't know!! I just put him on the ground for a minute when his father call me . Then I look for him and he just . Gone ! Bakar explain while all of them running through the hallway .

Geeta . Go wake the young agents . Me and bakar will search in arena and south . Karya will search him in the briefing room and also other room . Leon give out his plan as the 3 nods as they split up . While ganz will search Ali at outdoors and Dayang will go to the CCTV room .

Rizwan now literally panic as fuck . As he looking for Ali at outdoor too but in the arena where Ali used to training for an Intel.

He was spinning himself like a spinning top looking him around then he saw a kid figure on one big statue with stairs .. ( exactly like Ali throw his iris and ejen Zain pick it up in ejen Ali s2 ep 10/11 mission purpose/tujuan .

ALI WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE ! Ejen rizwan yell as he run up through the stairs.

Ali saw the guy was coming for him as he make grabby hand to him .

Where have you been ??!! Why did you disappear from bakar's eye ?? You could lost in this big island you know ! Rizwan scold him .

B-but - Ali was about to explain but he got cut by rizwan .

NO BUTS ! YOU SILENT AND TELL IT IN THE BRIEFING ROOM ! Rizwan said coldly as Ali start to cry due to rizwan yell .

But rizwan didn't even make a move to persuade the boy as he just carry him and run down the stairs as he head into academy back .

Once Rizwan enter the academy .. Ali's voice now can be hear through the hallways as it make all the ejen's and mentor running to the voice direction .

The first one arrive is the mentors . Then followed by the young agents .. panting on their knees .

Where did you find him ?? Geeta ask .

Ask him himself . I won't answer anything this time . Rizwan said with cold voice while the boy still crying on his shoulder .

Ali ?? Alicia call his name .

Ali!! Its okayy .. you're safe now . Ejen bakar said .

Papa yell to me ! Ali stutter in crying while telling them .

All of them look at rizwan .

So what . This brat getting himself on the tower and nearly fall at the edges . If I don't run to him in rush he probably fall to the ground . AND DIE ! Rizwan said .

Why were you there Ali??!! You made us looking for you in the academy ! Karya and leon ask .

All the boy can do is crying on rizwan shoulder .. as he scared from rizwan's yelling and cold voice .

Let him answer your question in the briefing room . Rizwan said as he make the first step to the briefing room then follow by the other .

While ejen dayang and ejen ganz was running from behind to catch up .