Characters

Zoe
Age: 20
Sex: Female
Species:Wolf Hybrid - wolf/demon/dragon
Powers: Unknown
She lives on the streets since she was four. She's muscular and strong. She's cold, mean, and tough on the outside but nice and caring on the inside. She has trust issues and doesn't believe on what anyone says. And is really good at fighting. She has long black hair with the side of her head shaved off. Has tattoos that runs down from her neck to her waist, that are a snake and roses. She has scars from her abusive father and fights on the streets.

Thea
Age: 25
Sex: Female
Species: Dark Angle
Powers: Void, Black magic
Zoe's second oldest sister, and Rhaya. Shy, strong, kind, smart. She has royal blue hair that flows down to her hips. Has dark to medium purple wings (15ft). Has a black diamond tattoo on her forehead.

Rhaya
Age: 26
Sex: Female
Species: Demon-Wolf
Powers: Speed, strength, lighting and Dark Energy
Zoe's and Thea's oldest sister, has long dark purple hair, golden eyes, has markings on her face and neck. Has wolf ears, tail, horns and wings (13ft). Protective, caring, mean at first but nice underneath. Is really good with swords and her claws.

Axle
Age: 45
Sex: Male
Species: Demon
Powers: Fire, lighting, void, Dark energy
Father of Zoe, Thea, and Rhaya. Is second strongest person in the world. Is mean to Zoe, Abusive, manipulative, rude. Has horns, tail, wings(18ft) that are black. Has a fire tattoo on his body.

Athora
Age: 40
Sex: Female
Species: Dragon
Powers: Earth, fire
Mother of Zoe, Thea, and Rhaya. Strongest person in the world. Has horns, wings(20ft) and markings.  Has fiery red/orange hair and eyes. Her wings are blood red and her horns are black. Nice, caring, loving.

Raye
Age: 33
Sex: Male
Species: Wolf
Powers: Fire
Lady Dimitrescu's General and loyal friend. Is second boss. Has short black hair with a military buzz cut around his head. Is tough and strong when it comes to Mafia business, but nice and caring outside of Mafia business. Has a black rose and gun tattoo on the left side of his neck.

Mark
Age: 37
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Powers: None
Raye's best friend and helper. Has dirty blond hair, always grumpy and rude.

Lady Dimitrescu
Age: 44
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Powers: ?
Shoulder length black hair. Loves to smoke, has three daughters, is the Mafia Boss, and she has her really long claws.

Cassandra
Age: 17
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Powers: vaporation
Second daughter of Lady Dimitrescu. Has long medium brown hair. Loves to use her sickle.

Bela
Age: 18
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Powers: vaporation
Oldest daughter of Lady Dimitrescu. Has long wavy blond hair.

Daniela
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Species: Vampire
Powers: Vaporation
Youngest daughter of Lady Dimitrescu. Has long wavy fiery red hair.