Chapter Six- Sisters, Am I Right?

Early the following morning, Zoe woke up before the sun raise. Geez, another day, another pain in the ass. She though as she got to her feet. Climbing back down the wall, she crawls back into her room and changes into new set of clothes. With her black jeans, tank top, and her earrings, Zoe looked like she could kill someone- which she can only she wanted to. On the way out of her room, she grabbed her hoodie and threw it over her shoulder. Walking down the stairs, she meets Raye and they head into the living room where they meet their boss, Lady Dimitrescu.

As soon as they walked in, Lady D. spoke while smoking her cigarette. "I need you two to head back down to the underworld and talk to a client of mine. He'll be waiting for you there."

Raye nobs and walks out, Zoe follows behind him.

"Oh and Zoe?" Lady Dimitrescu said.

Zoe stopped and turned towards her "Yes ma'am?"

She takes another hit of her cigarette, then spoke "Be careful on who you meet down there. And if you do, try not to lose your temper."

Zoe nobs "Yes, Ma'am." She turns and heads out.

---

Hoodie up, hands in her pockets, Zoe walked down the street, looking tough. Raye walked beside her, keeping an eye out, making sure they weren't being followed by anyone. What was Lady D, talking about meeting someone I know? I don't know anyone.... Unless she's talking about them. She sighs and shakes her head, let's hope I don't see them, and if I do, imma kill them for what they did to me years ago. She clenches her hands in her pocket.

A few miles head, they turned down an alleyway that want really well lit. When they arrived, Raye started taking to the guy, while Zoe stood there zoning out. After they talked Raye placed his hand on Zoe's shoulder and they headed out. Zoe was so lost in her thoughts, that Raye had to grab her by her arm to pull her back from bumping into a gang.

"Zoe! Watch where your going." He exclaimed.

Zoe looks up, glaring at the gang. The same girl from a few days back was standing in front of them. She smirks, stepping forward.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the human girl." She grins, circling around Zoe. Zoe grits her teeth, this bitch, who does she think she is, calling me a human?! Zoe grins, looking down at her feet.

"Come back to get your ass kicked again?" She asked.

Zoe chuckles, "Says the one who got body slammed to the ground by a human." She looks up at her, grinning from ear to ear. The girl growles, getting up all in Zoe's face, eyes glowing Blood red.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked. "You humans are weak, and powerless." As she turns towards her gang Zoe noticed a small scar on side of the girls neck, Rhaya?! Zoe scoffs. "Am I right?" She says to the gang,"Humans are nothing but weakness and pitiful." She turns back to Zoe, "What is your name human?"

Zoe chuckles softly, lowering her hood, "I'm surprised you don't recognize your own sister, Rhaya."

The girl flinched at the name. Anger flare in her eyes. "HOW do you know my name?" She grabs Zoe's hoodie.

Zoe said grinning "Because I'm your sister after all,"

Rhaya got more pissed off, "I don't have a sister."

Zoe pushed her off and nods her head, "Oh yeah, how can I forget." She laughs bitterly "You abandon her."

Rhaya shouted "I DIDNT ABANDONED HER, SHE WAS KILLED!" Lighting flashed around her.