Chapter Sixteen- Dungeon

It's been three years since I last saw Alcina. Zoe thought to herself, looking up at the night sky. I wonder what's she's been up to. She shuts her eyes, taking in the night sky. I've gotten stronger than ever. My powers grown to the highest measures. A cool wind blew across Zoe's face.

A high pitch scream jolted Zoe to her senses. Looking around, she pin points where the sound came from and dashes off towards it. Rounding the corner, Zoe saw a girl, somewhere in her teens, being surrounded by a group of men. Zoe grits her teeth, not on my watch. She leaps over the men, landing behind the scared girl. Wrapping her huge wings around the teen, Zoe summons her sword, pointing at the men.

They shrink back. Some growled, others hissed. Zoe leans into the teens ear and whispers "when I tell you to run, you run got that? Move slightly if you understand." The teen shifts her weight to her other foot. "Good, now listen to everything I say." Zoe tells her the plan while the men look onward.

"Okay!" One man shouted "That's enough whispering. Let the girl go and leave before you regret it."

Zoe smirks, showing off her fangs. "Lets see about that, shall we?" She steps forward, readying her sword.

"Fighting with a sword?" The guy asked confused.

Zoe leer, "Know what, your right, I should make this more fair." She makes the sword disappear, "There, that's better. Don't you agree?"

The guy scoffs. "You're gonna regret this girl." He growles.

"Am I?" Zoe smirked at him in an mocking tone. With on smooth motion, Zoe teleports the teen to some part of town.

At that, the guy snaps and lunges forward at Zoe. Leaping in the air, he drew his claws and came down. Zoe was faster, she leaped out of the way, doing a back flip, and landing gracefully on her feet just in time before the wolf-man ponding his fist into the ground.

He glares up at you, his eyes looking blood thirsty.

"Oo~ so close." Zoe snigger, "Better luck next time."

The wolf-man stood up and shook off any leftover dust. He suddenly summoned fire in his hand, holding it up like a candle, before firing at Zoe. Zoe dodged the blow, looking back behind her to see a hole, smoking. She looks back at the wolf-man, looking daggered.

"Oh! two can play at that game." She snarls. Rage and adrenaline, coursing through her veins, Zoe summons her fire abilities. Black fire snakes up her arms and around her body and she takes a step forward. Her eyes glowed her deep purple. Her wings spread slowly to their full length.

At the speed of light, Zoe lept forward, hitting the wolf-man in the stomach, sending him flying. She pushed off her feet and lunged after him. Once she caught up to him, she threw another punch at him. He goes soaring into the ground. As he hit the ground, he turned back into a human. Zoe landed in front of him, looking into his eyes.

The guy gets up, shaking, but manages his composer. He was in utteral shock. Zoe shock off the fire and return back to her normal self.

"I guess I'll have to fight as a human since you can no longer fight as a wolf." Zoe sounding disappointed. Before Zoe could take a step forward, she was hit in the back of her head. Falling to the ground, Zoe noticed a familiar tattoo, and that's when it struck her. Raye. But how. She thought as she blacked out.

----------

Waking up on the stone cold, damp floor, Zoe groaned in pain. She sat up, rubbing the back of her head, where there was knot. Jesus Christ, did you have to hit that fucking hard?! God damn. Zoe looked around to see where she was. Straight off the bat, her heart sank. She knew exactly where she was. In the dungeon of the Dimitrescu Castle. She leans her head against the stone wall, sighing.

Great, three years and now I have to face Alcina. Zoe's heart aches with pain. I bet she's really pisses to hear I'm still alive. What if.... What if kills me before I could explain myself? I don't think I can face her.

The sound of footsteps jolted Zoe out of her skin. Her heart started pounding in her chest. She looks down at her feet, taking a deep breath. The footsteps stopped in front of her cell door. Zoe looked up, to see Raye in his half wolf form, standing in front of her cell.

"Well, well, well." He growles. "Looks like the rat has returned." He chuckles.

***Author's Note***
Hope enjoy. I'll be working on my other story, so plz bare with me. Thank you.