Chapter Twelve- Midnight Talk

Sometime during the night Zoe bolts out of bed, soaked in her sweat. Her heart pounding in her ribcage. God, what the hell was that? Zoe thought burying her face in her hands. After calming her heartbeat, Zoe slipped out of her bed and left her room. Walking down the quiet hall, Zoe walks with little to no sound as she made her way downstairs. Wow, it's really quiet. Zoe headed down a hall that went past the living room and to the kitchen and the maidens slept.

She walks swiftly, not caring in the world about getting caught- she makes her way around the countertop, to where the frig was. She grabs a cup and then pours herself a glass of water, then heads out. As Zoe was heading back, she walked right past Lady Dimitrescu sitting in her chair by the fireplace, smoking her cigarette.

Lady Dimitrescu takes a drag from her cigarette, then exhaled, smoke filling the air, then she spoke "What is a meer human like you doing out of bed at this time of night?" Her tone was hard but a hint of tease in it.

Zoe frozen in her tracks. Her heart started racing, she turns and faces her boss. "Ah- nothing." She said quickly.

"Hm," She hums, then chuckles, "Child, you dare lie to me? Hm?"

Zoe's face flushes as she stuttered "I- no, I. . .  uh. . . I was. . . um,  getting a glass of water."

Her boss chuckles at her answer in amusement, "Come child, sit." She said gesturing to the chair next to her. Zoe hesitates at first, but then obeys. She walks over to the chair and sits down, not looking into her eyes.

Zoe fidgets with her cup of water. She's starts panicking, her heart pounding in her ears.

Lady Dimitrescu spoke "Your heart is racing my dear, what are you scared of or nervous for? And be honest."

Zoe inhaled deeply, chosing her words wisely. "I'm not scared, and the reasons why I'm nervous, is because I normally not really good at chatting." And the fact I'm talking to my super fucking hot boss, so yeah! I'm going to be fucking nervous as hell. Zoe's heartbeat slowed down as she talked.

"Hm? Child come and sit." She pats her thigh. Zoe immediately turns red, but she obeys her orders and gets up and steps forward in front of her boss. Lady Dimitrescu wraps her arms around Zoe waist and pulls her in and lifts her up like she weighted nothing and set her on her lap. She pulls Zoe closer to her.

Zoe's flushes when she felt her bosses breasts pressed up against her back. Zoe grips the glass cup in her hand. Her heart started pounding in her chest as Alcina wraps her arms around her waist.

Alcina cups her chin in her gloved hand, tipping her head back and whispering into her ear. "Your heart is racing really fast darling," she coos, "Is something the matter?" She hums.

Zoe shivers, and screws her eyes shut. Oh no, totally. It's just your so fucking close, I could die. Her heart flutters. "No, my lady." Zoe lies, "It's nothing."

Alcina glazes her hand down to Zoe throat- gripping it tight but not too tight. "Lying to me, aren't we?"

Zoe gasps at Alcina's fingers around her throat, "Of course not my Lady." Alcina drops her hand in approval. They sat there in silence until Alcina spoke.

"Why do you hate your sisters and your mother?" She asked, "Though I thought your mother was pretty nice."

Zoe tense at the question. She grips her glass, staring into it. She hums- hesitating. "When I was born," she began "I didn't have any powers. My parents thought I was a little late. But when I turned four, they kicked me and my sisters out." She looks into the cup, biting her lip.

"My sister's were pretty nice in the beginning, but after a month or two, they left me behind. Abandoning me to defend for myself. I was angry at them for abandoning me, angry at myself for being weak and powerless. So I trained hard everyday for years." Zoe grits her teeth, the bitterness getting to her.

"I don't necessarily hate them... I just don't trust them." Zoe takes a sip of her water, silence fills the room.

"You should go and get some rest." Alcina said, lifting Zoe off her and setting her back down on the floor. Zoe nobs and heads back up stairs.

Lying back in bed, Zoe couldn't stop her mind from racing a hundred miles per hour. Omg, her breasts were touching me. She was so close. She squeals in excitement. Her hot breath against my ear, her soft touch around my body. Her lips kissing me.... Zoe goes beet red, and covers her face, grinning happily. Oh god! I really want to kiss her, to touch her, to fuck her. Or maybe her fucking me?!  Ah! I can't even. She squirms around in her bed, heart jumping in her chest.

***Author's Note***
Y'all I'm so sorry for taking so long on this chapter. I had a lil writers block and I am now working on a nother fanfiction. Go check it out, it's Called New Mistress.