Chapter Eleven- Day Off

"Rath!" Zoe shouts, glaring up at him. "Do you really want this?"

The leader flinched at his name. Zoe walks up to him, her head lowered under her hood. Who the hell is this girl? Rath thought, looking down at Zoe. Zoe looks up at him, eyes glowing deep purple. I-I known those eye! It can't be?! He trembles in fear.

"You!" He spat out.

"Yes, it is me." Zoe said plainly, "The one who kick your ass long time ago, and I'm not afraid to do it again." She stares intensely at him, "Now if you know what's best for you and your gang, you'll tell you men to lower their guns and speak to Raye."

Rath nobs and tells his men to lower their weapons.

______________________

After dealing with them, Raye, Mark, Zoe and the rest of the men headed back to the castle. Zoe- who's was lost in her thoughts again, walked ahead of the group and Raye notice this. Something must really be eating at her. Raye thought.

Once they arrived, Zoe headed to her room without saying a word. When she walked in she didn't even notice Lady Dimitrescu and her mother- Athora, sitting in her room, talking and sipping tea. Zoe rushes over to her desk, gripping tight onto it. Inhaling sharply, she closes her eyes, trying to imagine herself at a waterfall. Calm, I'm calm, I'm-,  Arg! She crushes the desk under her strength if her hands, I hate gangs! What the hell was Raye thinking! She picks up her knife and threw it at the wall, piercing through the stone.

Her anger boiling in her veins. Zoe clenches her fist as it burst into black flames- slithering up her arm like a snake.

"Zoe?" A sweet calm voice called out, making Zoe flinch. She turns to were the voice came from.

"Mom?" Zoe said, "Lady Dimitrescu? What are you guys doing in my room?"

Athora stood up and walked up to her daughter, "Zoe, are you alright?"

Zoe sighs, and shrugs, "Yeah, I'm fine- just. . . I'm just fine." It's not like you care. You're a classic act. "Its been a long day, that's all. No reason for you to worry." Zoe forced a smile.

Athora smiles faintly, "Okay sweetheart."

Forcing another smile, Zoe went to her bathroom and refreshed up.

______________________

"You lied to your own mother." Lady Dimitrescu said taking a sip of her tea, after Athora went home.

Zoe, in a fresh new clothes- shrugged and leaned against the door frame if the bathroom, "So, it's not like she cares. She just acting like she does." Not to mention, I still don't trust her.

Lady Dimitrescu hums thoughtfully, as she sips her tea, "It's more than that, isn't?" She looks over her cup, raising a brow. "You don't trust her, am I right?"

Zoe just stares at her with a plain expression.

"I'll take that as a yes, since you didn't say no." She smirks.

Zoe just rolls her eyes and hovers over to her bed. "Imma gets some sleep." She crawls under her sheets and cuddles herself to sleep. Lady Dimitrescu sets down her tea and gets up, walking over to Zoe, and leans down, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Then get some rest darling." She smiles softly, then heads out of her room.

_________________

The following morning, Zoe woke up and sat up in her bed. What day is it again? Ah! Yes, it's my day off, sweet. Zoe hops out of bed and makes her way down to the dinning room for some breakfast. When Zoe walked in, she saw Cassandra, Bela, and Daniela scarfing down their food. They looked up and smiled when they saw Zoe.

"Oh, hey Zoe." Daniela said, ripping off a human arm, and waving it at Zoe.

Zoe chuckles and shakes her head as she takes her seat.

"Hey Zoe?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes?" Zoe replied, plating her food.

"It's your day off right?"

Zoe nobs

"Sweet, do you want to play a game after breakfast with us?"

"Sure."

All three of the girls smiled at each other and down their food.

After all four the girls ate their food, Cassandra and Daniela told Zoe the game that they were playing, tag. Zoe eyes lit up at this. A few minutes later, Zoe was chasing the girls around the castle. For this first time Zoe felt happy. She chased Daniela into the living where Lady Dimitrescu was talking to Raye and Mark. Daniela screamed and giggled as she ran behind her mothers chair. Zoe appears behind her and tagged her.

Laughing her ass off, Zoe jumps onto ledge, out of reach from Daniela. Daniela tried her hardest to tag Zoe, but it was no use, she was to high up so she gave up and ran after one of her sisters. Zoe laughed as both Bela and Cassandra screamed running out of the living room. Zoe sat down on the ledge, one leg dangling while the other bent.

Lady Dimitrescu was happy to see Zoe in such a good mood. This was her first time seeing Zoe happy and stress free. She smiles and goes back addressing Raye and Mark. A little while later Cassandra came dashing in, and tried to tag Zoe. Zoe jumps up, squealing as Cassandra almost touched her.

As the evening draw closer, Bela, Cassandra, Daniela, and Zoe started to get tired and hungry. When one of the maids called out for supper all four of the girls rushed over to the dining room, grinning ear to ear. The three daughters inhaled their food, while Zoe downed her food. Raye and Mark looked at each other then at Zoe, then burst out laughing.

When dinner was done, Zoe and the girls ran to the living room and sat down on the couch. A couple seconds later Lady Dimitrescu walked in with a book in her hand. She made her way to the couch and sat down in the middle. Dimitrescu's daughters cuddle around her, while Zoe layed her head in Lady Dimitrescu lap.

Lady Dimitrescu opened the book and started reading. Within five minutes, Her daughters and Zoe fell asleep. Zoe turned on her side snuggling into abdomen, sleeping peacefully. Dimitrescu, smiles, chuckling, closing the book. She leans in and kisses her daughters on their forehead, and gave Zoe a kiss on her cheek, moving her hair out of the way as she slept.