Chapter 18

***Alcina's journal entry***

It's been nearly three years since I've seen Zoe. When Raye and Mark came in, telling me that they had Zoe, I was surprised but also relieved. I'll have to admit, Zoe's pretty strong. I've never seen someone take a beating like she did. When she finally broke, I was in shock to hear how hurt she was.

I don't blame her. Though I wish who threatened her, I'll rip their fucking stone cold hearts out of their chest. I've missed her. When I looked into her eyes my heart broke. I've never seen so much sadness in her eyes. They were always full of happiness or anger, but mostly happiness.

As I write this, she lays in my bed curled up in a ball under my blankets like a little girl. The girls were sad to see Zoe in so much pain. They came and visited her while she was asleep. I just hope and pray that she wakes up and doesn't push me away. Only time will tell. Until then, I'll keep posted.

-Alcina Dimitrescu

Alcina sighs, closing her journal. She looks over at Zoe, who was fast asleep wrapped in the sheets. God she looks so cute wrapped up like that. Alcina smiles. Alcina picks up her book and starts reading it. A little while later Zoe jolts out of bed, panting heavily.

~Zoes Pov~

Oh my god! What the fuck?!. I sat up in bed breathing heavily. Shifting my body, I cover my face with my hands wiping away the cold sweat.

"Ah, I see your wake." A husky female voice said, jolting me. I turned to see who it was and my heart fluttered. She sat next to me? I looked around to see that I'm in her bedchamber. "Did you sleep well my love?" Alcina coos.

I blushed at her teasing "Y-yes, My Lady." I said looking down at the bed sheets.

She hums, snapping her book, "That's good to hear." I continued looking down, not wanting to look into her eyes. "Hmm~ Zoe?" Alcina hummed, sitting next to me on the bed. "Is something wro-"

I interrupted her, "Why?" I looked up at her beautiful golden ores, "I don't understand why? Why aren't you mad at me? Your supposed to be mad at me." I clenched the bed sheets. Tears stinging my eyes, blurring my vision. She probably hate me. I mean I don't blame her. I tried to kill her and she still here. I'm sorry.

"Zoe," she says cupping my face, lifting it up to her eyes, "I don't hate you. I never have." Alcina smiles softly. She turns and calls out "Girls?" Three swarm of flies appeared and formed into young ladies.

"Yes mother?" They said in union. "You called for us." Bela said.

"Yes, Could you find a maid and ask them to bring some food. Zoe here needs some." Alcina address her.

"Yes mother." Cassandra said, disappearing into flies.

I sighed, fidgeting with my hands.

Nobody's POV~

The four ladies sat in silence while they waited for the food to arrive at the door. Zoe was about to say something when the room filled with black smoke.....

****Author's Note*****
Y'all I'm so sry for not posting, I've been busy and I just recently started a job so I'll try to post more. I've been having a writers block and been reading too much fanfics. But I'll try to post more. Again I'm so sry.