Chapter 19

Everyone in the room froze as Mother Miranda appeared. Zoe clenches the sheets, glaring at her. The fuck is she doing here?! Mother Miranda steps forward.

"My my, why's everyone so tense?" She asked, grinning.

Zoe breaths in and let's it out as she spoke, "Mother Miranda, what do we owe this pleasure?" Mother Miranda hums and walks up to Zoe and looks her in her eyes.

"I want to speak to you about your father." She says. Zoe froze, breathing fast.

"W-why do you want to know about him?" Zoe looks over at Miranda.

"Because he's calling war on us and he wants you dead." She says. Zoe grips the bedsheets, eyes flashing blood red. So he wants war? Well he's gonna regret that he mess with me. Mother Miranda steps back in shock. "Then so be it." Zoe said with venom. "He want a war? Then he's gonna get and feel my Rath." Slight heat raised from Zoe.

"Zoe?" Alcina spoke gently "Are you sure you want this?" Zoe looks up at her with her blood red eyes and nodded. "I've been hiding from for far too long, now it's my time to show him my true powers." 

———————

With the full moon shining in the night sky, Zoe, Alcina, Mother Miranda, Raye, Mark, and the rest of the Mafia group along with the rest of the Lords, all stood on the hill with the wind blowing in the air, waiting for Zoe's father to show up. Zoe stood with her hands in her hoodie, staring in the distance. Alcina steals a glance at Zoe and notices how calm and collectives she was.

After what seemed to be hours, Zoe's father-Axel showed up with some of his henchmen. Axel stands there glaring down at Zoe but Zoe doesn't budge.

"My, my Zoe." He says grinning, "I never really thought you were the type of person who wanted to fight to the death." 

Zoe just stares at her father with no emotions. "You'll be surprised because you know." Axel states in confusion. "Oh right I forgot you don't know me." Zoe said sarcastically.

Axel clenches his hands and spat back "I should've killed you when I had the chance."

Zoe just smirks "Yea, you should have." And with that she punches Him in the face, sending him flying. Grinning ear to ear Zoe charges at him with great speed. Axel regains his balance and glares at Zoe. Zoe hovers in the air, glaring daggers at her father. Axel lunges towards Zoe, pulling out his sword, swinging it at her. Zoe on the other hand, was faster. She grabs the in a mid-swing and held it there. Blood dripping down her hand and arm. Axel hovers there, shocked written all over his face. He then tries to pulls his sword out, but it doesn't budge.

Anger flowing through his body and his eyes lit up, glowing bright red. He swings a kick at Zoe, she just dodges the blow and stares deeply into her fathers eyes. Slowly Zoe's wings start to unflold to their full length. Her eyes went black with blood red irises glowing. Axel let's go of his sword and backs away from her. "You know, it's one thing to try and kill me, but once you bring my family into this, it's a whole different story." Zoe says, chuckling lowly.

Somewhere on the hill, Thea and Rhaya appear and stared around them. "Holy shit!" Rhaya said and walks up to Alcina, who was cutting Axels henchmen with her claws. "What's going on? And where the fuck is Zoe?" Alcina sliced a nother man up then replies. "Zoe's father started a war and as for Zoe, look above you." Both Rhaya and Thea looked up at the sky and were shocked. Zoe was in her half at through her full form and was only getting started.

"Oh shit!" Thea said, "should we help her?" Rhaya shakes her head, "Nah, I wouldn't barge in. I'd rather be alive than be in a pile of ashes." Up in the air, Axel and Zoe faced off. Axel was in his full form of a Demon. His skin red with a hint of black. A set of big horns sat on his head, and his wings stretched out behind him. Zoe was only in her half form. Fifty foot midnight black wings shimmered in the sunlight. She had a good set of strong horns on her head, with dark red fire surrounding her.