twenty two

we are all going to a party tonight for Q's birthday which i will probably hate considering he invited the o'connells. i don't think billie will be there which is a plus. but even if she is i made my mom promise she wouldn't say anything.

i pull my tight black dress down a little looking at myself and sighing, whatever this will do. i sit down in the living room for a while waiting for everybody to be ready.
once they are done we all head out together, my mom obviously driving because she can't drink.
i think the party venue is only like 10 minutes from here anyway.

i stare out of the window at the la streets which are completely pitch black, but i'm taken out of my thoughts as soon as i see a building with a big sign saying 'happy birthday Q'. here goes nothing i guess.

i stroll behind my mom and dad, following them inside slowly, the loud music hitting my ears. Q runs up to us seeing us come inside. he gives my mom and dad a hug and then comes to me.

"your going to hate me, but please stay. billies here with her new girlfriend" he says, i roll my eyes and sigh. "whatever i guess" i tell him as elijah joins us, picking me up and spinning me around. "damn look at your fine ass" he says once he puts me down again.

i hit him in his arm lightly and smile as we walk further into the building. i walk around looking for a source of drinks until i pass the couch area. and there she is, sat there looking completely miserable ignoring everything the girl next to her is saying. "baby i'm trying to talk to you" she says to billie, kissing her on her cheek multiple times.

"god i'm not in the fucking mood ok! get out of my fucking life already fuck" billie yells making me furrow my eyebrows as i listen in.

"ok fine, i guess that's all i was to you then just a fuck" the red head says. "yeah you were, now leave i don't want to see you again, fuck" billie yells once again. the girl beside her gets up and leaves groaning loudly as she goes past me.

billie at the party^

well seems like she's going great. i move a little closer, grabbing a beer off the table and sitting down next to eli on the other couch. "i'm gonna get fucked so just save me if my mom sees me" i say, hitting my beer bottle against Q's and brining it to my mouth smiling.

"sup bil" Q says, trying to hand her a beer but she decline. "you not drinking?" he asks.

"naa i'm good dude" she says, lowering her head and then looking back up again to me.

i look elijah and smirk, leaning into him. "maybe if i get drunk enough i'll find someone to get with" i whisper into his ear. "well hopefully you'll choose me" he says, not bothering to whisper.

"hey eli do you mind not trying to fuck the girl i'm in love with thanks" billie says, looking at him with her eyebrows frowned. did she just say she's still in love with me.