five

bil's oufit^^^

bil's oufit^^^

"nice chain" Q says as I take a seat on their lunch table, pointing to his own around his neck. i guess we're all matching now. its finally friday thank fuck, i've made it through the week  unharmed. i take a sip of my water looking up as i see someone walking over.

"billie eilish o'connell" some random girl says walking up with a smirk on her face and putting her arms round billie from behind. from what i remember i think that's stacey black. i'm not one to judge and i don't like to call people whores but that's exactly what she is. she flirts with anything that move's, and sleeps with everyone despite whether she has a boyfriend or not.

"no thank you" billie says and pushes her hands off of her, letting out a huge sigh. "i know you enjoyed it last time but suit yourself, what about you alissa taylor" she replies, trying to sit on my lap but billie gets protective and pushes her away. "bye stacey" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"boring" she mutters before walking off, talking to herself. Q laughs at the interaction dramatically, making billie slap his arm. "i cant believe you've slept with her" Q says to the silver haired girl, still laughing his head off. "oh come on sometimes you've gotta do what you've gotta do to get some" billie admits, not ashamed one bit.

i look across the cafeteria seeing my old group of friends staring right back at me laughing about something. "Q, bil?" i say, getting their attention as taylor makes eye contact with me and begins to walk over.

"ready for me back yet?" taylor says, putting his hand up my shirt and trying to kiss me. "get the fuck off me" I say standing up and trying to release myself of his grip but failing.

"come on, join us again you know you miss us. i know you miss the way i fuck you" he says into my ear, sending shivers down my body.
"get off me" i repeat frowning my eyebrows, my heart beating out of my chest.

in the blink of an eye, billie stands up and punches taylor right in the face, knocking him back slightly. his face runs red with angry as he lets go of me and grabs onto billie before hitting her back. i gasp and rush over to them as a crowd begins to gather. he tries to punch billie once again but misses and kicks her in the stomach instead. i can see the pain on her face as me and Q stand there trying our best to stop it. she sends another punch, hitting him right in his nose, both of them bleeding now.

as taylor goes for another punch, i quickly place myself between them both causing his fist to smash into my face instead, pain rushing around my body instantly.

"break it up!" mr walker shouts, separating everyone. i put one hand up to my head which is hurting so bad right now. i look seeing taylor getting dragged away by the teachers.

billie comes over to me instantly puts her hand on my shoulder as she looks at my face. "i'm fine" i say ignoring the massive headache i have coming on. i grab a napkin out of my bag and bring it up to billie's bleeding forehead, wiping it gently. she winces slightly from the pain, making me step back a little.

"i'm sorry" i say but she shakes her head leaving me confused. "no it's my stomach" she tells me, furrowing her eyebrows.

Q leads us both outside, his arms around both of our shoulders. "you both get home, i'll tell your teachers what's happened, text me" he says, taking us to billie's car. we both nod and hug him, billie groaning at her stomach pain, gripping it with her hand.

i sit in the drivers seat of her car, not wanting her to drive with the amount of pain she's in. i glance over at her as stares out of the window, looking around at streets.

"thank you for what you did, but you didn't need to do that bil" i say, breaking the silence. she turns her head and puts her gaze on me. "i wanted too, he was hurting you" she tells me with a small caring smile.

/

we pull up at my house and slowly walk inside, my parents are at work so the house is empty. billie sits down at the kitchen table whilst I get some ice and the first aid kit. i make my way over to her and open an antiseptic wipe, carefully wiping the blood off her forehead whilst she stares at me.

"im not hurting you am i?" i ask meeting her eyes, she shakes her head slowly.

"should i lie down and rest the ice on my stomach" she questions and i nod instantly, helping her get up and letting her walk to the sofa. she kicks her shoes off before lying down wincing again. i put the ice in a towel so its not as cold, but quickly have to stop myself for a second to lean against the counter as i start feeling dizzy.

i hear shuffling behind me and a pair of hands place themselves on my waist. "i got you" she says, as she directs me upstairs to my bedroom. she helps me onto my bed and hesitantly climbs in next to me, frowning her eyebrows at the pain in her stomach.

she grabs one ice pack and puts it on my head letting me take it with my own hand. she then pulls up her t shirt showing her bruised swollen stomach. i feel so fucking guilty.

"fuck are ok" i ask her and she gives me a smile.

"i'm good shorty dont worry about me" she replies and places the cold towel on it.

unexpectedly my mom walks into my room holding billies shoes in her hand. she frowns her eyebrows seeing us both lay on my bed. "what happened, who's this" she asks with a mix of concern and anger. billie sits up squirming in agony.

"erm mom this is billie, so basically taylor and i broke up and he basically was being forceful to me, putting my hands up my t shirt and stuff today, so billie stepped in getting him away from me" i explain, my mom shakes her head.

"you best get home billie and get your mother to sort you out" she says, i frown confused, she seriously cant expect her to get home like this.

"finneas across the road is her brother, ill go and get him. she's hurt and cant get home like that" i announce, quickly standing up and running downstairs ignoring my dizziness.

I run across the street and knock on Finneas and Claudia's door. After a few minutes of them trying to get their dog to stop barking the tall man shows up at the door smiling. "hi alissa whats up" Finneas asks.

"hey, billie got into a fight with my ex boyfriend, she got pretty hurt and is at my house right now. I dont want her to drive home by herself." i tell him and he nods as if it wasn't a shock at all.

"claudia, i'm just going to get billie from across the road" he shouts to his girlfriend and follows me to my house. we head upstairs and he laughs at billie seeing her lay there. "come on" he says, lifting her up. she smiles at me and mumbles a 'bye' before leaving.