thirteen

i wake up feeling the bed next to me empty. i look around billie's room confused but smile to myself at the thought of last night. we told each other i love you. i never ever thought i would fall this hard, especially because i thought i was straight. but billie is the most amazing person i have ever met. her bedroom door opens and the silver haired girl sends me a smile seeing i'm awake. she steps over me getting back in the side of the bed next to the wall.

"go back to sleep baby it is only 8am" she says and i nod yawning. billie places her head in the crook of my neck and her arm across my stomach. i close my eyes and fall back to sleep.

/

2 hours later we both wake up again. i stretch my numb arm out that has been trapped under billie.
"hey" i say to billie as she faces me.
"hi" she replies happily.

her phone rings and she checks it to see its her manager. "hey dude" she says answering the call.
she frowns her eyebrows and then widens her eyes.

"really" "what" "yes that would be amazing"

billie ends the call and runs her hand through her hair. she shouts her brother and her parents who run into the room smiling at me.
"whats up bil" finneas asks.

"so my manager called me, he said that dont smile at me gained 200,000 streams and buys, a label have signed me and also were going on tour next year" billie says. her mom starts crying in happiness and she gets out of bed to give her a hug. i watch as finneas and patrick also create a group hug.

billie looks at me and smiles.
"get over here" she says to me. i smile and stand up , standing between her and finneas who both put their arms around me. we all pull out of the hug.

"you deserve this billie" finneas says. they work so hard and deserve the credit for it. my baby is gonna be famous.

///

after a while of hanging out at the o'connell household its time i head home.
billie parks up on my driveway and turns to face me. "i love you" she says and i smile.
"i love you to".

she places a kiss on my lips and looks down at her lap for a second. "what's wrong?" i ask lifting her chin up. "liss, will you be my girlfriend?" she asks and i smile. she seemed so nervous to ask me thats so cute. her hand places itself on my bare thigh as she looks at me anxiously.

"billie of course ill be your girlfriend" i say and her face instantly lights up. she places another long kiss on my lips and then pulls me into her by my waist so she can hug me tightly.

"ill see you on monday bils" i whisper into her ear, feeling her breath on my neck.

"no your not leaving yet" she says holding me closer, not wanting to let go.

"this is kinda hurting now" i say, being leant over to the drivers seat in the weirdest position possible. she releases me from her grip and says goodbye, watching me until i get inside. i send her one last wave and close the door.

i turn around and am immediately greeted by my mom with her arms crossed staring at me angrily. oh for fuck sake. what did i do now.

"i saw you and her kissing, what the fuck has happened to you" she shouts loudly. i step back slightly, scared of her tone of voice. my dad comes in shaking his head at my mom and putting his arm around me. "billie is a really nice girl, let them be happy" he says supporting me.