fifteen

i lean over billie checking she is asleep. her family have asked me to help set up for her birthday. its currently 2am and it took ages for her to get to sleep but she finally is.

i sneak out of billie's bedroom and close the door behind me. finneas and claudia are sat in the living room waiting for me, whilst maggie and patrick are decorating the kitchen. finneas hands me a wrapped present and i smile happily. i asked him to choose a new ukulele for billie because her's is all broken. i sent him the money and everything because he knows a lot more about that shit than me.

bil doesn't really care about getting presents and everything like that because she pretty much has what she wants. but she just wants people to get together and have fun with her. make her feel loved."grab the other end of the banner" claudia tells me, sticking one end to the wall whilst i do the other. we all blow up some 18 balloons and throw them around the room. finneas hits me on the head with one, making me laugh.

we place all her presents neatly in the corner and finally 2 hours later were done.

/

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE" her family shout barging into her bedroom and setting off confetti cannons. i stretch my arms and sit up, rubbing my eyes. billie does the same, talking her arms from around me.

claudia and finneas come jumping onto the bed, landing on top of our legs. i groan but then laugh seeing billie's tired and annoyed face. "ok move dick face i need to get up" she says jokingly to her brother, pushing him up.

"get ready you have 10 minutes before breakfast" maggie says and everyone leaves the room. billie gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth. i grab my bag and get my clothes out that i packed yesterday, quickly putting them on before she comes in the room. i sit on the floor in front of her long mirror and brush through my straight hair.

billie comes back into the bathroom and sits behind me, putting her arms around me so they rest on my stomach and placing her head on my back. "happy birthday bil" i say, looking at her through the mirror. she lets go and moves round me so she can sit on my lap in the straddle position. it's not the easiest to sit like this on the floor but whatever. her hands come up to the back of my neck and she pulls me in for a kiss.

"love you" she says.
"love you too".

/
we both finish getting ready and join everyone in the kitchen. i sit down next to claudia who nudges into my shoulder messing around. billie looks around at the decorations smiling.

"i can tell that claudia organised all of these" she says looking at the neatness and order of all the banners and balloons. we all laugh and nod in agreement. maggie serves breakfast putting out many platters of food. she is the most amazing parent ever i cant lie.

billie goes on her phone a while checking all the birthday messages she has gotten and replying to a few. "happy birthday!" Q and the bell twins shout, letting themselves into the house. zoe has also now arrived and the food is finished.

Liked by finneas, claudiasulewski and 124 others

alissaX happy birthday angel, im so proud of everything you do and everything you have accomplished. you deserve the world bil, ily. @billieeilish

comments

billieeilish my everything💚
issac.be11 happy fucking birthday