sixteen

billie's birthday has been good, we have literally been partying all day. claudia has managed to get me drunk and we have been having the deepest chats ever the most random things. we had a full on discussion about trees for a good half an hour. yeah dont ask. i dont know where billie went, pretty sure she is in the garden with her friends but i was too distracted. we gave her the presents earlier and she loved them a lot. her parents got her loads of merch made for her tours and she got emotional.

finneas turns up the speaker and plays mr brightside. claudia pulls me up off the sofa and starts dancing with me. billie enters the room laughing. "what am i looking at right now" she says, coming over to us.

"she made me dance, i dont dance" i reply. i let go of claudia and throw myself at billie, putting my arms around her neck. she holds onto me tightly and strokes my hair. "how much have you drank" she asks letting out a small laugh down my ear.

"not much actually" i say, burying my face in her neck. billie prizes herself out of her arms and brings me outside with her friends. i purposely collapse down onto isaacs lap making him groan.

"thanks for the seat" i say getting comfy. he pushes me off him and laughs.

"actually billie its late, were all gonna get going" the twins and Q announce. they all give her hugs and thank her for inviting them. elijah heads to me and hugs me tightly, before isaac puts his hand on my head and ruffles my hair up. i instinctively do the same to him and he laughs. que says goodbye and they all leave. zoe left a while ago so its just me and billie's family now.

billie announces we are going to bed and leads me to her room. both of us lie down on the sheets and stare at the ceiling. "i hope you had the best day bil" i tell her and see a smile grow on her face. she adjusts herself and sits on top of my stomach looking down at me. i prop myself up on my arms and she leans down to kiss me.

"i did, thank you baby" she says smiling. her lips press onto mine again slowly but passionately. she inserts her tongue but still keeps up the slow pace. i'm starting to get bored of it though.

i put my hand on the back of her neck and pull her into me more so the speed increases. billie kisses across my face and down to my neck where she finds my soft spot and begins sucking. i tilt my head slightly allowing her more room as i let out a moan. she is probably going to leave a mark but i dont care. she lets go of my neck and reattaches her lips onto mine again.

billie repositions herself, putting her thigh in between my legs, resting on my area. i bite my lip trying to hold in my moan as she pushes her leg deeper towards me. she notices my reaction and slips her hand down my pants and underneath my underwear, rubbing down below.

i throw my head back as she pushes her finger slightly into my opening before taking it out again. i look at her and frown before she takes me by surprise shoving 2 fingers in and curling them inside. i squeeze my eyes shut and breathe out heavily.

(yeah lets just leave that there, you get what happened)