twenty three

"liss, hey you need to wake up" i hear from beside me as i slowly blink my eyes open, the light from the room hurting my eyes. i furrow my eyebrows and turn my head to the left seeing billie sat there looking at me. what in the actual fuck.

i sit up instantly and look around the room remembering exactly what happened last night, with elijah and billie. and how i've let myself be back in her bed again. fuck. "i'll take you back to your house so you can get ready for school" she says, getting off the bed and packing up my dress into a little bag from last night.

without saying anything i climb out of bed, sitting on her carpeted floor and pulling my shoes onto my feet lazily.

..
"see you later" billie says as she drops me off at my house but i completely ignore her. i'm so mad at her still that i don't even want to be around her. sighing, i quietly walk into my house and sneak upstairs to my bedroom, looking through my closet to find some clothes and picking out bike shorts and a t shirt.

i get dressed and sit on the floor of my room for a little while staring into my full length mirror. last night was a fucking mess, i hadn't eaten, i'd been drinking and honestly was an emotional wreck. my body is aching from head to toe but the place in between my legs hurting most.

after about ten minutes i hear a car horn from outside signalling that Q is here to get me. i run downstairs giving my parents a little nod before slipping out the door seeing him sat there in his car. i get in and he gives me a suspicious look. "don't i can't be bothered" i say, knowing exactly what he's thinking of.

he laughs and drives off ready for an amazing thursday in school. or not.

"is that billie's car?" Q asks as we pull up in the school parking lot. i lean forward looking out the window seeing her one and only dodge challenger and her leaning on it. "oh for fuck sake i cant deal with this today" i say as we both get out of the car.

elijah and issac come over to us making me nervous as i see his face. "hey you, recovered from yesterday" eli says with a smile. i shake my head no, and lock eyes with billie who's coming straight in our direction. "hey" she says, looking at us all and glaring at elijah a little.

"what are u doing here eilish" issac asks nicely as she fixes her hair with her right hand, bottom her bottom lip into her mouth. "i'm coming back to school" she tells us making me widen my eyes. why is she doing this to me.

"oh did you all have fun last night, elijah i bet you did when taking advantage of a drunk girl" she says to him with a little sarcastic laugh, but i can see the anger in her eyes. "your only saying that because your jealous billie" he tells her, which is probably true.

"naa i just know my boundaries" she explains, giving him a little nudge on his shoulder. "hmm yeah sure you do" he replies. i shake my head and begin walking to my class as they are beginning to annoy me. i know their all following behind but i need a little distance. "billie, eli give it a rest" Q says, shutting them both up.

i have study hall for the first period which is pretty chill so i can just sit there and hopefully not get bothered by anyone. "see you guys later" i say pushing my airpods into my ears and going into the room.

i find a random desk and sit down, leaning back in my seat and sighing loudly. "hi" i hear a voice mumble beside me, turning my head to the right seeing taylor sat on the row next to me. "please don't, i'm not in the mood" i say to him and he for some reason gives me a sympathetic look.

"i heard you and billie broke up and i also heard you've been sleeping with elijah" he says, his tone of voice sounding lightly questioning. "i said don't" i say, grabbing my phone and turning my music louder to block out the sound. gracie abrams blaring down my ears.