eight

i left billie's house at around 11pm last night, we were both getting tired and unfortunately have school tomorrow. luckily soon is the Christmas holidays so we get 2 weeks off. slowly, i climb out of my warm bed instantly regretting it as the cold air hits my skin. winter is the worst.

i grab some blue jeans and a black tank top, throwing a green denim jacket onto my bed.

i pair the outfit with some jordan 1's and the blohsh chain billie gave me

i pair the outfit with some jordan 1's and the blohsh chain billie gave me. my mom walks in my room handing me her car keys, she isn't working today i guess. after applying my makeup and doing my hair its time to leave.

carefully, i get into the car, switching it on and starting the engine. another day in hell. first period i have photography and then history, then a break for an hour and then its lunch time. last period i have english.

//
i arrive at school surprisingly late so i have to head to lesson straight away, my photography class room is already full as i take my usual seat next to a guy named daniel. "not seen you in a while" he says as i grab a camera and my photography book.

"i dont think this lesson has been on in a while" i say laughing. "i heard you quit the bitchy group" daniel says, writing something in his book. i roll my eyes and rest my elbow on the hard table.

"why does everyone know about that?" i ask confused, i know that our group was watched a lot but i didn't everyone would care or remember that i left. "everyone saw the fight in the cafeteria, plus you were the only nice one in the group people payed attention to you" he says and i smile.

"well that group was toxic, i'm happy now, i got my best-friend back and met someone amazing so" i tell him as he nods.

//
photography and history dragged, there was nobody in those classes i really want to talk to so I sat in silence. my phone vibrates and I quickly answer the call.

"hey were in the parking lot, gonna go to starbucks" Q says to me down the phone.

"alright cool i'm coming" i say and end the call, quickly looking around for his car. i walk over and get in the back squeezing in next to billie. Q's friends elijah and isaac are also with us. "yo alissa" eli says fist bumping me, i never really spoke to these guys but their cool.

"you took your nose piercing out" billie says, examining my face.  i turn my head looking into her icy blue eyes, her comforting vanilla scent filling my nose. "yeah i kept nearly ripping it out every single day" i tell her.

billie is wearing a white hoodie and sweatpants, she for some reason looks very cuddly.

we continue looking at each other as she bring a smile onto her face, i smile back before looking away

we continue looking at each other as she bring a smile onto her face, i smile back before looking away. i lean into her a little, being squashed between her and the car door. "if you want me to cuddle you just ask" she whispers to me, a small laugh leaving her mouth.

"no dude i'm just squashed" i say and she pouts.
"come here" she says opening her arms, pulling my small figure into her into her. i place my head on her shoulder, comforted by her warmth. she puts her own head on top of mine and relaxes. i think she is in a better mood today.

Q pulls up at starbucks and we all get out the car, pulling myself away from billie. issac and eli go to take all our orders while we sit down. i sit next to Q with the silver haired girl directly opposite me.
"so my parents are away this weekend, you guys are all coming over and partying" que tells us all as elijah and issac come over.

"im in real need of a party" billie says sighing. i nod in agreement. "think of it as a christmas party because the last school day is friday" he says. i sip my ice coffee looking around the store at all the random people. for some reason we are getting a few stares which i dont understand but sure.

i look back to the table finding billie looking me, she smiles sweetly and i smile back, looking away again. a waiter comes over to see if we are finished with some of the cups. "can i get this in a takeout cup" i ask handing him my drink, he smiles at me widely.

"of course gorgeous" he says, walking away. billie frowns giving him a dirty look, well someone is obvious when their jealous, why the fucks she jealous tho."here you go babe, can i ask do you want to go out sometime" the guy says, smirking at me.

"sorry this is my boyfriend" i say leaning into eli next to me and holding onto his arm. "back off man" elijah says angrilly. the waitor holds his hands up and leaves, i laugh to myself seeing his disappointed face.

"thanks" i say to elijah and he fist bumps me.