eighteen

this week is going very very quickly, only 3 days till we leave for tour. i'm beginning to get really nervous, but thats normal.

alissa is here watching me rehearse because she hasn't seen me in a while and was beginning to come.

"isnt it lovely all alone, heart made of glass my mind of stone, tear me to pieces skin and bone. hello welcome home" i sing with the vocals of my friend khalid coming through the speakers. he is joining me for one of the shows which is exciting. this kids gonna be big. we have pretty much got the setlist down anyway which is amazing and im so happy with it. we will just be adding lovely when khalid is here.

people havent actually heard when the partys over before so its going to be a good suprise for them

people havent actually heard when the partys over before so its going to be a good suprise for them. im excited.

//

we finally got out of rehearsals at around 11pm and i am so tired.

i pull up alissas's drive and smile at her as she unbuckles her seatbelt. she sighs and brings her body into mine hugging me tightly. "i miss you, your being so distant" her voice whispers into my ear. i squeeze my eyes shut and gulp. she lets go and looks at me, i put my hand on her chin and brings her lips to mine lightly.

"im sorry baby im just really busy" i say and she nods understandingly.

"i love you" she says and i smile.
"i love you too" i say. she looks at me one more time before getting out the car and heading into her house. once i know she is inside and safe i start my car again and park it across the road at finneas's house. i might as well stay at his because we have one last meeting early tomorrow together.

i unlock his door with the key he gave me and smile at claudia who is just making sure everything is off before she goes to bed.
"you good?" she asks and i nod slowly before heading up to the spare room. i collapse myself down on the bed and run my hand through my hair with a big sigh. i know i need to break up with alissa, i love her so much but its just how it has to be right now. at least until i get back.

///////
its a short one im sorry