eleven

the hurricane kinda fucked my street up a lot. we have a tree in out kitchen that fell into the house from the back garden so thats all smashed up.

my bedroom got destroyed a bit too, some wooden thing smashed through my window missing me by like 2 inches. my mom has to go to work for a few days before she goes on christmas break, so its just me and my dad here trying to fix everything.

my phone rings and i answer it not bothering checking the caller ID.

"hello" i say putting the phone to my ear.

"hey baby, finneas told me what happened to your house" its billie.

"yeah me and my dad are trying to fix it all today" i tell her and sigh in disappointment.

"well, me, Q and the bell twins are heading over to help you right now, we are round the corner" she says.

i smile to myself and head outside seeing que's car parking up on my drive. they all get out of the car looking at the damage. billie looks at me sympathetically. eli and isaac hug me tightly followed by que and lastly billie.

"so where's your dad, were helping him" elijah asks. "follow me" i say leading them into the kitchen of the house.

"you know alissa i wouldn't recommend growing trees in your kitchen" isaac jokes and i punch his arm playfully. my dad kicks the tree getting irritated that he cant move it.

"dad stop stop, you'll hurt yourself. these guys have come to help" i say and he looks over smiling. isaac, eli, que and my dad all grab hold of the tree, getting me and bil to stand back as they all lift, managing to push it outside.

they all cheer and clap, panting. "you and billie need to go into your room, smash the rest of your window up carefully and then board it up with this piece of wood" my dad says handing me some nails and a hammer as billie grabs the wood.

we head upstairs and look around at my mess of a room. i head over to the window careful not to stand in any glass and start to break the rest of it. once all the glass it gone, billie holds up the boards against the window and i nail it in. team work. i grab a brush, sweeping all the wood and glass into the corner before vacuuming all the small bits off the floor.

billie cleans up my bed and sits on it, taking her hoodie off as she is all sweaty. "i need to go check downstairs" i tell her but she shakes her head grabbing my hand.

"sit down a minute, dont overwork yourself come here" billie tries to pull me to her.

"i wanna help them" i say but she finally manages to get me on the bed next to her. she lies down and puts her arms around me, pulling me into her chest. 5 minutes wont harm. i rest my head on her shoulder and sigh, sinking into her side.
"hey baby, its my birthday next week, were having a small party at my house and i want you there" billie tells me.

"of course ill be there" i say and she kisses the top of my head lightly. "right come on we need to go downstairs". billie groans but nods.