twenty seven

this dinner has been the most awkward thing ever, everyone has just been sat in silence nobody really knowing what to say. my mom isn't happy but my dad is standing his ground. elliot and i finished bringing his things here earlier.

"you can stay elliot but your not my son and you never will be, even if i am your step mother" my mom says, heavily putting her drink down on the table.

blocking myself out of the conversation, i finish up my pizza and get my phone out, checking instagram.

10,768 likes

10,768 likes.

@billieeilish the smile that you gave me even when you felt like dying

i smile and notice a text come through from her.

billie: would you be mad if i snook in your room again tonight.

me: yes i would be mad, you need to get some sleep yourself.

billie: i will, in your bed.

me: bil you know you can't.

billie: yes i can, i am quiet and your door locks. what's she gonna do break the door down and drag me out by my hair ;)

me: bil

billie: see you later baby girl

i put my phone down and smile to myself, then paying my attention back to the table. my dad is looking at me probably confused by my facial expressions, but he just gives me the happiest look and then goes back to his food.

i stand up and take mine and elliot's plates to the kitchen, putting them in the dishwasher. i grab my dogs lead and decide to take him on a walk for a little bit, to get some air.

"i'll come with you" elliot says watching as i put my shoes on. it's probably good for my parents to spend some time alone together to talk.

my brother and i walk out of the door, walking side by side down the street. "will your mom warm up to me eventually?" he asks me, with a sigh. i do feel sorry for him, because his mom is a drug addict and the only other people he has is my dad and i. but my mom is being so difficult, he has even offered to pay but she's still not happy. i mean it's not like he's nobody, he's my brother.

"i hope so" i say to him.
"i just want to feel welcome you know" he says to me and i nod.

"well well if it isn't alissa" i hear from behind me, i turn around and see billie and finneas walking shark and peach.

"wow are you following us" i say jokingly making my brother laugh. "definitely" finneas says as they both catch up to us. my brother takes the dog and walks beside finneas getting to know each other a little better.

billie nudges me with her shoulder, a smile on her face. "you do realise if my mom figures out you've been climbing through my window, she will probably board them up like harry potter when he gets locked in his room" i say to her.

"so does that mean i have to rescue you in my flying car like ron?" she says, i laugh and gives her a little shove. she smiles and takes hold of my hand, "i'll be there later, we're not in school for 3 weeks so i won't see you otherwise" she says.

i give in and nod.

"anyone want a drink from starbucks?" finneas asks as we stand outside. "yeah please" i say, telling him my order. him and my brother go inside leaving me and billie with the dogs.

she steps close to me, our body's almost pressing against each other's. "wanna come to new york with me for my show next week before my LA shows" she asks, looking down at my lips and then back up to my eyes.

"i mean i'll have a hard time convincing my mom, but sure i guess" i say, a smile grows on her lips, a sparkle in her blue eyes. "can you help me dye my hair later?" she asks. i furrow my eyebrows, "what colour?" i question.

"black"

///

it's around 10pm and billie texted me saying she's outside my window. i open it up and watch her climb up into my room, i shush her as nobody in my house is asleep yet. she holds up a box of permanent black hair dye and smiles at me.

"if i mess this up you can't complain at me" i say and she laughs. "it'll be fine" she says. we walk into my bathroom and she sits down on the edge of my bath tub. i grab a comb and brush through her hair.

"ok, let me see what to do" i say, taking hold of the box and reading the instructions. i nod and mix the hair dye while billie watches me with a smile on her face. she grabs the gloves and helps me put them on.

she stands up and let's me section her hair into little parts. "i'm gonna need you to keep still" i say as she messes about with a smirk on her face. "kiss me and then i won't move an inch while your doing my hair" she says.

i raise my eyes brows, "isn't that blackmail" i say and she shrugs, smirking and looking down at my lips. i groan and peck her lips quickly, leaving her unsatisfied but i still gave her what she asked for. "that was literally nothing" she says, a shocked expression on her face.

"i still kissed you, so keep the fuck still eilish" i say, grabbing her shoulders and spinning her around so i can see the back of her head. i rub hair dye into all the sections off her hair making sure it's all completely covered from the top to bottom.

"ok i'm gonna need you to sit on the edge of this bath tub for 20 minutes so you don't get hair dye all over my room" i say to her and she nods, sitting herself down.

"can you get me my shirt out of my bag for when i'm done showering" she asks me politely and i nod. i leave my bathroom and find her bag on my bed, i open it and rummage through finding her white shirt. i bring it into the bathroom and place it on the counter neatly before i sit down next to it.

"the dye is already working i can tell" i say and she smiles, her eyes not once leaving me. she takes off her chains and puts them beside the sink. "wanna come and kiss me again properly this time?" she asks, the same attracting smirk on her face.

"no thanks i don't feel like having black hair dye all over me" i say, she leans forward a little bit and puts her hand on my leg, rubbing up and down. "don't you worry i'll be careful" she says her fingers tracing my skin.

i look at her, a huge debate going on in my head right now. when she realises i'm not planning on moving anytime soon she gets up and places herself in between my legs, both of her hands now rubbing up and down my thighs as my breath hitches in my throat. she licks her lips and gives me one of her smiles.

"bil don't, go and get in the shower" i say, trying to hide the smile growing on my lips. "wanna get in the shower with me" she says, giving me thighs a squeeze. i shake my head she put my hand on her chest pushing her back a little so i can get down off the counter top.

i use the tiniest bit of self control i have left to walk past her and give her a towel for when she gets out of the shower.