Chapter 1 Introduction

Mew Mac suppasit 27 year old

Mew Mac suppasit 27 year old... A millionaire lives in Thailand and very rich and famous family in Thailand... His tharn suppasit  dada is a prisident of Thailand and also a mafia leader at night ...and his papa type his a famous ophthalmology doctor in Thailand ... Begin a  single child  of the suppasit family he was brought up nicely but he is only and calm towards his family and friends ... He always show is cold side to others and he is little arrogant and furious ... He sometime involve in the mafia because he don't like some one talk in between him or not to object him infort of others ... If you did any one of it good bye to your lovely life ...

 If you did any one of it good bye to your lovely life

Gulf iris Kanawut 22 year old... A prince of whitepeak fairy kingdom... He is a fairy  prince of thier Kingdom ... Humble ,sweet and beautiful towards you can always see him smiling around thier castle... He is little childish and talktive to his close one... He love his parents and his friends .... He was brought by teaching how to be a good king and how to take care of thier Kingdom once his father retire form the king's place... He work hard and learn everything he can... But every fairy tales does not have a good ending right ...

One day gulf cousin brother visit thier Kingdom for spending time with them ..... But its turns to a nightmare for the fairy ... He ask gulf for walk around the deep forest for a walk and he stab him behind his back .... He want to rule the whitepeak kingdom and he think gulf is not suitable for the king's place ...

He make spell and he sent him to the human world in his unconscious state ... ? Make the kingdom belive that gulf run form the kingdom to the other World...

That's how gulf and mew meet Each other in the human world and how gulf enter in his life ? What he going to do when he recognises he is not in his world and how he going to connect to thier fairy world ? .... Will both mew and gulf can end up together in the end ?....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....