chapter 23

Author pov...

Type make gulf sleep on his little pillow and cover him with his blanket who was sleeping for hours without any sort of disturbance even he don't have idea that Luke have come to see him ...

Type:"Hey sleepyhead baby ... Wake up and get your fariy back before things get out of our hand ... How can you sleep so peacefully like nothing happen huh ... "

Tharn:"What it's not something new to us right baby ... We live with him for four months and i get used to it when ever he sleep peacefully i think something is changing inside him or may be his wounds healing ..." Type look at tharn who nod his head...

Type:"But if he sleep like this then everything will be out of control and that brat mild always give wrong formula to him and change him to little creatures ... I'm worried so much tharn ..." Tharn seat next to type and hug him while they look gulf yawn in his sleep which make them chuckled....

Tharn:"Don't worry trust our babies ... Gulf will be cured soon and he going to save everyone of us wait and see ... Know sleep good night..." Tharn peek his lips while kiss gulf head before walking towards his couch ...

Mew on other hand seek inside his parents room at night like a thief while he seek inside the blanket while type whine which him shock...

Type:"Tharn asshole get lost ..." Mew look at his papa talking in his which make  giggle ...

Mew:"Hey baby gulf ... Your peachy miss you so much na baby ... How can you sleep like us huh ... I miss you so much that's why i sneak inside sliently... Look poor dada you make him sleep on couch huh ..." He pat his head while gulf whine before opening his eyes and move towards mew chest who was suprised by gulf act ...

You too miss your peachy right .... Me too ... Peachy love baby gulf na .... Now sleep good night baby gulf ..." He kissed his head while he hold gulf carefully so he won't get hurt ...

  At morning both mew and gulf sleeping peacefully while tharn wake up first and look mew was sleeping holding gulf ... He move towards type and wake him before make him seat who was pissed by tharn ...

Type:"THARN ASS...." He stop his word in middle when he heard snore coming from his side ...

Tharn:"How cruel your type ... You don't allow your husband on this bed but you all this stinky bunny of yours and your son but i don't have value iny own house ...." Type faceplam for tharn being dramatic in early morning...

Type:"Shut up ..." He walk away while tharn sob looking at two brats in his bed while following type like a lost puppy ...

Later mild and win run downstairs and find everyone present in the living room expect gulf ... They know thier lazy ass prince would be sleeping peacefully... He find mew was working on something while they place crystal 🔮 ball on the table while everyone gather around it ....

Mew:"What happen mild .... Why are you in such a rush clam down ..." Mild breath in and breath out while he look Bella and Luke talking something while thier eyes fall on the ball ...

Bella:"HOW CAN A FAIRY LIKE HIM BEEN PROTACT BY HUMAN'S... DID THEY EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HE LUKE ..."

Luke:"Your think about gulf ... But I'm thinking about a guy who is holding him in his hand like his most precious treasure and he got my eyes ... "

Bella:"You mean that you like that human ..." He smirk Before walking way ...On other side ....

Everyone:WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MILD ..."

Mild:"Oiiiiii calm down .... Let's see what they talking ..." Bella run behind her son while luke stop on his way when he was smiling like a mad guy ...

Luke:"DON'T STRESS TOO MUCH MOTHER .... AND YES THAT GUY CAUGHT MY EYES ... THINK ABOUT IT WHAT IF I PULL HIM OUR SIDE AND AFTER ALL THIER ACT AND PROACTING TOWARDS GULF TELLS ... THAT HUMAN LOVES GULF SO MUCH ... AND WHAT YOU THINK I WILL STAND AND WATCH HIM ENJOYING HIS LIFE WITH HIS HUMAN ....

NAHH ... WHEN I AM STILL ALIVE HOW CAN HE HAVE SOMEONE FOR HIM ... FIRST I THOUGHT TO MAKE GULF MY MISTRESS BUT KNOW I WANT THAT HUMAN FOR MYSELF ... THINK ABOUT IT MOTHER WHAT IF I MAKE HYPOTHESIS AND MAKE MINE FOR EVER .... IT WOULD BE TOO GOOD TO RULE THIS WHITE PEAK KINGDOM WITH SOMEONE LIKE HIM ... BUT FOR THAT I SHOULD GET RID OF THAT SMALL FAIRY LIKE GULF ... LIKE DESTROY HIM FROM THIS WORLD ..." He laugh like a mad guy while Bella laugh with her son ...

Bella:"Before killing that gulf ... We have two more person in our prison ... The honorable king and queen ... I hate hearing it son ... It should be our this kingdom everything should be ours and for that we should get rid of them both first ... Later gulf would loss all this strength when he hears his papa and mama no more ...  And it will be more easy for us to destroy him ..." Luke trun and hug his mother Before nodding his head ...

Luke:"So tomorrow is thier last day of seeing a sunshine... Opps i forgot that this kingdom was covered by a dark ..." They laugh before walking away while mild snap his finger before the ball trun blank ....

Gulf:"PAPA ...MAMA..." Everyone look behind them and find gulf was standing with a teary eyes ... Mew eyes fall on gulf was just wearing shorts only ... He rush and cover him with blanket while everyone shake thier head ...

Mew:"Baby gulf look nothing going to happen to your papa and mama ... Trust me ok .... Believe mild will save them right mild ... " Mild nod his head while gulf look mew who nod his head too ...

Gulf:"NO....NO....NO... LUKE...HE ... HE ...WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME... AND HE WILL KILL ME ... I ...WILL....DIE.... MEW ... HE WILL KILL ME.... " Mew hug gulf tightly towards his chest who keep crying out his heart in fear while type walk and pull gulf away from mew...

Type:"WILL YOU STOP YOUR CRYING FOR GOD SAKE GULF ... LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY WHAT KIND OF FAIRY YOUR HUH ... AND WHO ON THE EARTH GIVING YOU A KING POSTION TELL ME ... ARE YOU EVEN FIT FOR THIS POSITION I DON'T THINK SO ... LUKE IS RIGHT ... LIKE HE SAID YOUR HIS EASY TARGET AND HE CAN KILL YOU EASILY BECAUSE YOUR NOT STRONG FROM YOUR HEART  AND HERE  TOO " Type poke Gulf's head ...while everyone look type with wide eyes ... Tharn above to speak something when type glare it which make everyone step away from them ...

Gulf:"Ma..ma..ma..ma..." Type stop him from speaking ...

Type:"WHAT ARE YOU HURT ... WHAT A USE OF GETTING HURT EVEN GULF ... YOU DON'T HAVE SELF RESPECT OR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR LOVED ONCE EVEN YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR PARENTS THEN HOW YOU GOING TO SAVE YOUR KINGDOM , MEW AND EVERYONE HERE TELL ME ... JUST GIVE AWAY EVERYTHING GULF THAT'S WHAT YOUR CAPABLE OF RIGHT KNOW GULF ...

WHY ARE YOU GLARING AT ME LIKE YOU WILL KILL ME HUH ... WHAT EVER HAPPEN AT THE END YOU CRY OR SLEEP LIKE NOTHING HAPPENING AROUND YOU RIGHT ... WHY DID YOU WAKE UP AND STRESSING YOURSELF GO HEAD AND SLEEP THAT'S YOUR CAPABLE AND I'M IDIOT TO TRUST YOU .... EVERYONE IS USELESS TO TRUST YOU EVEN ME ,MILD AND WIN WOULD THINKING THE SAME RIGHT KNOW GO HEAD SEAT AT SOME CORNER AND START CRY ..." Type push gulf little alway from him while gulf glare at type with his red eyes ...

Gulf:"MAMA ..." His shout echo the whole mansion... The next thing makes everyone shock ...

   Spoiler...

Mild:"No win you stay here i will go alone and bring king and queen safely..."

Tong:'If you don't mind i will accompany you it's not safe to go alone and i have my gun with me ..."

Mild:"No tong you stay here i can manage and don't forget I'm a witch ... And i will be back in 10 minutes because this portal will be last for only 10min so i will be going wait for me ..."

Tong:"I'M COMING WITH YOU AND THAT'S FINAL ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

    Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....