Chapter 2

Mew pov...

Mew:"I have told you lot of time not to stand on my way or that will you be your last day in the earth you will survive but you don't seems like interested in your own life ... Then why should I care about it Mr eban... "

Eban:"I..i am sorry sir i won't do it again please sir forgive me last chance for my life please sir...."

Mew:"Don't change my mood eban i have made my mind to sent you for away from here so just co-operated eban ... " I slam his right hand with the hammer...." This was the hand right that write about me with false statements ...."

Tong:"Nah he was left hand mew ... Go to left hand..."

Mew:"Oh Really thanks tong..." I slammed another hand with hammer which make him shout in pain....

Eben:"P..pl . please sir don't i will leave the country i have a small kid and my wife die while giving birth to her ... I was not my intention to write about you sir... They ask me to right so i did it ... Spare me sir ..." I throw the hammer on one of my guard who brought him here...

Mew:"WHY THE HELL DID YOU MENTION HE HAVE A KID ... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ... TAKE HIM AWAY ...."

I do it whom stand in front of me but i don't torture who was force them to do it they are just a toy and the main key his somewhere operating them....

Mew:"Tong Sue that  media  and I want him immediately and check properly before getting him here and there should not be any evidence or proof about that company ..."

Tong:"Consider it was done mew..."

Bright:"Mew papa called and he ask as to come home as soon he has something to talk with you i can feel how furious he was talking to me ...."

Fine i can't go against papa ... Even dada can't go against him ... What he have for me today god save me... Everyone pray to god to save them for me and dada but what they don't know his we pray to the same god to save both of has for him...

We walk out the basement which was dada secret place where he deal his mafia work... The guards look apologies way i nod my head and walk towards my car ...

Bright:"I will drive guys ..." Tong took the passenger seat while i was in my back seat ... And keep looking the trees and buildings that pass by when the car moves fast ...

Tong:"Why do I feel like ... We are all going to get earful from papa..." I look at tong and bright and think for sometime and i took the phone to check where it's important day or something...

Mew:"FUCK TONG ,BRIGHT ... WE ARE FUCKED UP REALLY BAD ... ITS PAPA AND DADA 27 WEDDING ANNIVERSARY ..." Bright pull the break suddenly which make the other following behind hit our car back...

Guy:"WHAT THE HELL MAN... DON'T YOU HAVE A SENSES THIS HOW YOU PULL THE BREAK SUDDENLY ..." Tong pull the window down and point the gun on the man's head which make me run from there...

Tong:"Pray to god to save our life and bright pack your things and me too for sure papa going to kick our ass out of the mansion for sure..." Bright nod his head and start the car once again ...

Mew:"Let's buy a bouquet and cake guys that will make papa anger less ..."

Bright:"Don't be a asshole mew... Look at the time it's 10 already and where we will get the cake and bouquet from tell me ..."

Mew:"We will get it bright ... By showing the gun to them ... How tong showed a minute later..." We laugh and looking for the shop ...

Tong:"Finally it's we got it ... God heard our prayer mew..."

We drive back to our mansion and the gate open automatically and we drive inside because it take some time to reach the mansion because it's huge one in Thailand ... The grauds bow once they see has they were more than 60  of guards around the mansion...

Bright:"Hope everything goes well and have your damn smile on your face and don't show any nervous or tension ok be cool..." 

    We have a smile which cover our fear
... But everything goes when we look at dada was kneeling down outside the door ... Who say that he was the president and a great mafia leader kneeling down and that too outside the door....

Bright:"Da..da..dada what happen why are you here and stand up ..." Dada gulp down looking inside papa walking towards as ... Ok see you in next life...

Tharn:" Kneel down before your papa lose his Temper..."

Type:"DON'T YOU HEAR WHAT THAT ASSHOLE HAVE TOLD YOU DO IT OR YOU WANT ME YOU GUYS TO DO IT ..."

We kneel down next to dada... While papa sit on the chair and looking at as with stern face ... And this uncle techno he was eating a popcorn like watching a movie...

Tharn:"Ba..ba..baby i am sorry for forgetting our anniversary baby ... Really sorry ..." We three look at dada with wide eyes ok now we got it ...

Type:"SHUT YOU IDIOT DID I ASK YOU TO TALK ... YOU MAY BE THE PRESIDENT OF THAILAND BUT THIS MANSION IS UNDER MY CONTROL YOU KNOW RIGHT SO SHUT UP..."

Techno:"Ohh...type you forget to mention he was also a mafia leader...."

Type:"MAFIA MY ASS ... LET HIM BE WHATEVER HE WAS I CARE ABOUT IT ... AND THIS THREE WELCOME BACK TO HOME ... YOU ALSO FORGET ABOUT THE ANNIVERSARY..." We shake our head ...

Tong:"Pa..pa..pa we brought flower and cake for your anniversary here look ..." We show the cake and bouquet to him ..."

Type:"THARN ASSHOLE LEARN FROM MY SON'S ... SEE THEY GO IT EVEN IN THEIR BUSY SCHEDULE AND YOU FUCKING MAFIA LEADER GOOD FOR NOTHING ...you three come on babies let's have dinner and you asshole up and never enter my room for next three months stay in the guest room..." Dada smile drop immediately after listening to papa... We laugh looking at him poor soul....

Author pov...

After they finish their  dinner.... Type and tharn cut the cake and feed each other and their kids too...

Tharn:"Baby you have punished me right three months away from you is impossible..."

Type:"Four months..."

Tharn:"Baby please..."

Type:"Five month's and if you keep talking i will increase it for a year and we will meet in next year ... Sounds good right..." Tharn accept his defeat ...

Mew:"Sorry papa for the late wish ... And happy anniversary papa and dada..." They have group hug ... While they heard a heavy thunder sound outside the mansion....

Type:"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WE HEARD IT IN OUR MANSION RIGHT LET'S CHECK IT ..."

They run outside to look what it the sound they heard ... Ever guards run towards the garden to look a young boy was on the ground with cuts over his body and his back has a knife and he was unconscious ... His dress were made like net cloth and was having a crown on his head ...

Type:"God where did he come from and he was injured badly god ... Carry him inside i will get the medical kit ..."

Mew carry the boy inside the mansion and take him to guest room and make him lay down on the bed and type come running with the medical kit to treat his wounds ....

Type:"I have treated him good it does not affect his nerves or something ... Let him rest he will wake up in morning..."

They all left the room expect mew ... Who was looking the boy sleeping without consciousness... He too left the room after looking the door...

_________________________________________

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......