chapter 26

Author pov ...

  King follows queen towards the room and look at her standing outside the balcony viewing the stars in the sky with a warm smile ... He pat her shoulder who  turned and smile at him before holding his hands...

King:"Don't you get mad .... And what was that downstairs queen... You well know about our culture and gulf is our only son and he is the next hire of the throne and you don't want to see him marrying a women and give us a grandkids ... 

How can you accept for everything for the humans words ... I don't fell good around them queen ... It's better we move out with gulf and other's... They are making our son like them ... Can't you see with your eyes ... I know you just agreed because they help our son and us and once everything settled we can show them our gratuity but not like give our son to them ... " Queen sigh and left kings hand Before turing away ...

Queen:"MR THARN IS RIGHT MY KING .... BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT GULF LIKES AND HE DON'T... I SEE HOW MUCH THEY LOVE OUR SON ... EVEN WE FAILED TO SHOW HIM THIS KIND OF LOVE TOWARDS HIM ... IF YOU SEE THEY ARE SPOILING HIM THEN YOUR WRONG... THEY ARE LOOKING OUR BABY LIKE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE IN THIER LIFE AND YOU KNOW I COULD READ SOMEONE'S MIND ... I DON'T SEE ANY HATE IN THIER EYES ....

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH GULF MARRYING THIER SON ... HE LOOK HANDSOME AND MORE OVER MY SON LOVE'S HIM AND I'M NOT STANDING IN BETWEEN GULF AND MEW ... I ACCEPT THIER RELATIONSHIP AND YOU ALSO TRY TO ADOPT FOR HUMAN WORLD ... THINK CAREFULLY KING ... WE DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT GULF EITHER HE IS ALIVE OR DEATH BUT RIGHT NOW ALL I KNOW IS MY SON IS INFORT OF MY EYES ...

CAN'T YOU SEE THEY'RE TAKING CARE OF HIM LIKE A BABY ... I'M HAPPY HE IS ALIVE AND WALKING INFORT OF OUR EYES THAT'S ALL I WANT AND I DON'T KNOW WE COULD GO BACK TO OUR KINGDOM BECAUSE IT'S NOT A SAME ONE WE HAVE LIVED AND WE DON'T KNOW HOW WE GOING TO CREATE MY ONE TOO SO TRY TO CHANGE YOURSELF AND THINK THE WAY OF SAVING OUR PEOPLE AND I TRUST GULF WILL DO IS JOB AND YOU PLEASE STOP INTERFERE IN HIS LIFE AND TRY TO BE A GOOD PAPA FOR ONCE LEAVING YOUR KING'S POSITION..." Queen walk away passing him while king sigh and look around and find the whole mansion cover alot of grauds...

At morning tharn went for his early meeting while type was working on his laptop while gulf and win was watching tv while mild was looking at tong who was busy with his files ...

Mew:"Good morning papa and everyone... Baby " Gulf pull out his thumps from his mouth when he heard mew stren watch ...

Gulf:"Peachy ... Good morning..." He giggle while mew Chuckled Before pulling him towards his lap who hug him ...

Mew:"I will be going to meeting and see you at night ok ... It's important one so behave and no thumps on your mouth ..." Mew peck his lips while gulf peck it too while they heard a someone coughing like dieing ...

Type:"MY GOD KING ARE YOU ALRIGHT?..." Queen pat his back while techno pass him a water ...

King:"THE...TH...TH...THEY KISS .." King was pointing towards mew and gulf who blink thier eyes while mew smirk before kiss gulf lips before get his coat ...

Mew:"See you at night father in law and bye bye my beautiful mother in-law..." Mew wink queen who blush at mew comment while she wave her hands shyly ...

Mild:"He is so smart making both son and mother at one wink ... But in my case papa i will smash me if i wink at him ... " Mild gulp down while looking at type ...

Tong:"No...no...papa is not that cruel mild he won't smash you instead he will pull your eyes off from your face..." Mild become a statue while tong smile and peck his lips Before walking behind mew ...