chapter 20

Author pov...

Everyone looking at the five who were dead like a fish at couch and they never experienced something like this in thier life before and this the worst punishment they ever had too ... Type keep scolding each and everyone for making his baby us a cat ...

But what they don't know is that cute cat  being naughty and spoiled kitten and enjoying every show infort of him with a puppy eyes which make type fall for him ... Only those five know that gulf have played the game really well and he use them for entertaining him ...

Type:"BACK YOUR ROOM'S EVERYONE AND YOU ALL FORBID FROM MOVING OUT FROM MY SIGHT GET LOST ..." Gulf stick his tongue to them while type smile and kiss his nose before carrying him towards their room ...

Mild:"See you in the morning and i can't eat anything if i did and you will see my dead body i can't handle it ..."  Mild crawl towards the stairs while he snap and vanish in the air while mew,tong and bright flop on the couch before drifting into sleep ...

Win:"Bright move na ... I will sleep with you ..." He sleep next to him while tharn keep Giggling at them from looking at his room ...

Type:"YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT GET IT IN THARN ..." Tharn look gulf was sleeping cutely in the bed and he can't control him ... He just kissed his head and pat his head ...

Tharn:"Don't you think you went harsh on them baby ... And also you can't keep protect him from everything right type ... He just going to the next king of thier fairyland and he need his fairy back right for that he have to do sacrifice type understand it first can you baby ..." Type cries while rubbing gulf back ...

Type:"No you tharn ... I am not allowing me to do it and look for one day he have trun into cat what about the rest of their formula works tharn..." Gulf strip from his sleep while type rub his back ...

Tharn:'You ask me to buy the land for them right and we did it too an..." Type stop him while tharn nod his head ...

Type:"Sleep tharn ... I am sleepy and don't squishy my baby gulf ... Be careful in your sleep or here the pillow go to the couch ... Good night ..." Type cover him and gulf while tharn left alone ...

Tharn:"He is more important than me to you right ... Look he accompany all the place and how the hell i am going to squish him ... It's too much ..." He stomp his feet before walking towards the couch ...

Morning everyone woke up look type was feeding gulf milk who was wearing cute outfit which make them laugh at gulf ... But they stop once type glare at them ...

Type:"What with the laugh huh ... You want my baby gulf to be naked like this infort of everyone no way ... Just shut up and move your ass towards the dinning table ..."