chapter 28

Author pov...

Type drive the car towards the mansion .... While he still faming in anger after what gulf have said to him ... All three brat son's of him have hide a huge thing from him and while family .... Everyone knows that how much type care for gulf because he is not belong to this world ...

Type have created a huge bond with gulf when he met him for Frist time in thier place from that moment to still know gulf is like a baby who born new to him ... And exactly he is new born to this world ... But he don't expect that all three would hide something happens and he even scolded all the Gurads who hide those things from them ....

Queen:"Type leave it ... Why are you still thinking about it na ... May be mew have forget to tell you brother ... It's just common things for human to forget na ..." Mild and win nod thier head while type glare at them through mirror ....

Type:"No... Caelia you can't think so down about those brats ... I'm protecting my baby like a mama hen... That's what mama hen do when she finds her baby in danger but those assholes have touched wrong nerves of mine ..." Type pull the break everyone look they already beofre the mansion ...

Caelia:"Type..." Beofre queen could say something type walk inside while gulf run behind him ...

Type:"MEW SUPPASIT,BRIGHT SUPPASIT AND LAST YOU TONG SUPPASIT...." All three look at thier papa glaring them while they sense something is wrong with his voice ...

Mew:"Yes papa how can I help you papa ... And how was your shopping with mother in law ..."

Type:"Did you guys killed someone in mall ... Don't look anywhere just answer me and I got to know everything from baby gulf and he told us everything ... How dare you guys try to hide it from us ... And you know after what happens baby gulf is not same and he is not comfortable with other peoples ... And remember my words ... You guys are important to me but all three are more important to me ... Did you get it ..." They gulp down beofre nodding theri heads ...

Mew:"sorry papa this won't happen again for sure ... And baby gulf is safe with me you can trust me promise ..." Type sigh and nod his head while he hold gulf beofre beofre walking upstairs leaving everyone...while gulf wave his hand to them with a toothy smile...

Caelia:"I'm his mother but look how he obey type's word and he becoming spoiled brat .... " King chuckled while his eye land on queen who was dressing shorts which is too short for her while everyone laugh at his reaction...

Bright :"Wow ... You look so beautiful and cute at this my queen ... If i don't love my bunny fairy ... I would have married right know if I get chance ..." Bright wink at queen who shyly nod her head while king almost faint ...

Mild:"He also faint after he come to human world ... Anyways see you guys later I have work to do ... Tong do you want to help me babe..." Tong smile at mild beofre walking upstairs...

It almost night when type told tharn what happen in mall back ... Tharn kept slient because he know what happens because he got information from mall time to time ... Tharn sigh and pat gulf head who smile at him ... Mild and tong rush down which make them worries....

Mild:"LUKE IS COMING HERE BACK BUT ITS TOO LATE FOR ME TOO USE MAGIC PAPA ...." Everyone stood from their place ...while a black appears infort of them ....

Luke:"NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS AGAIN ... AND MY KIND AND QUEEN NICE TO MEET YOU ONCE AGAIN AND YOU TOO MY LITTLE BROTHER... HOPE YOUR WOUNDS ARE ALRIGHT NA ... AND YOU TOO DAMN HUMANS NICE TO MEET YOU ..." Tharn pull gulf and queen behind him while all point the gun at luke take back by thier action but he smile and took place in couch ...

Type:"You asshole ... Get the hell out of my mansion .... Are you won't leave this place alive to your bitch mother and don't think you can destroy this human world by your tricks ....And your dead in my hands for hurting my baby gulf and threatening my win and mild too ... Get it boy I'm sure you will see hell ..." Luke nod his head while he look around and find gulf,win and mild huge frame hanging in the wall ...

Luke:"Such a beautiful frame ... Is it painting or something... What ever I'm just here to talk with you guys and especially with mew...." Gulf glare at luke when he heard mew words from his mouth ...

Mew:"I give damn about it and I have no business with you asshole ... Get the hell out before we kill you i won't tolerate such asshole inside our mansion ... And you will pay for what you did to my baby gulf ..." Within a fraction of second luke was infort of mew ...who looking at him straight into his eyes ...

Luke:"You know what mew ... You got my eyes and why gulf not me ? ... " He above to touch mew while mew held his hands....

Mew:"Because he is gulf not Luke who stab his own cousin for his selfish act and you know what you can never get me luke..." Luke laugh like a lunatic guy while he nod his head and snap his finger while gulf held his chest which make everyone eyes wide ....

Luke:"HAHAHHA.... YOU LOVE THIS LOW CLASS FAIRY WHO CAN'T EVEN TAKE MY LITTLE SNAP OF FINGER ... LOOK AT HIM MEW ... "Mew place the gun at his head while luke stop what he doing while he heard a laughing from gulf ...

Gulf:"LEAVE HIM PUMPKIN... HIS LIFE IS MINE ... AND NO ONE DARE TO COME INBETWEEN ME AND HIM ... HIS LIFE IS IN MY HANDS ... SO HOW IS YOUR MOTHER LUKE ... HOPE SHE DOING GOOD RIGHT... CALL YOUR MOTHER AND LETS MEET HER AFTER ALL SHE IS MY AUNTY YOU KNOW RIGHT BROTHER ..." Mild smirk looking at luke while mild snap his finger when a huge cage appear infort them ...

Luke's mother:"YOU LEAVE ME ... LUKE SAVE ME ... PLEASE SON ... " Luke laughout looking at his mother ...

Luke:"You can kill her or do whatever you want guys ... Don't think I'm leaving I will be back ..." He disappeared once again while luke mother take back by her son's words....

Spoiler ...

King:"Look still we can save you from here ... Only of you obey our words and tell all Luke's plan if not you will die in thier hands ... As a brother I can save you only if you wish to live ...."

Tharn:"Ayeeee.... Don't waste your energy dude ... She is no more your sister anyways after all back stabbing leave her to me ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Just seven more chapters to complete this story hope you all love it sweethearts ❤️....