chapter 25

Author pov...

Mild:"We are safe mama ... Look we brought king and queen safely..." Type look at two person standing behind mild ...

Type:"Welcome to human world ... You guys look tried and please take rest and don't worry my baby gulf is sleeping and you guys also take rest will talk later ... Win baby take them to the room ok ...So sorry we don't have any spare clothes for women's..." Type awkwardly rub his neck while mild snap his finger and got clothes for queen ...

Mild:"Mama don't worry you got me right ... And tong thank you for accompany me ..." Mild look here and their before kissing tong cheeks Before disappearing... Everyone giggle looking at tong while both king and queen left dumpfound....

Win:"My king and queen please this way na come with me ..."

Type:"Yeah take rest and fresh up ... See you at dinner guys ... AND YOU THARN SUPPASIT HELP ME WITH DINNER..." Type pull tharn from kneeling down while he drag him with him while techno giggle Before running behind them ...

Mew:"I will check my baby gulf ..." King and Queen snap their head as fast they can while win giggle and drag them with him ...

Other side of white peak Kingdom ... Luke hang both the fairy who guarding the prison  of King and queen ... Without second thought he hang out before stabbing them in their chest ...

Luke:"AHHHHHH... I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU WAIT WATCH ...."

Minister:"King luke why are you still stressing ... Think this way that king and queen left and even you killed their son ... So know you have got everything in your hand and even this kingdom so...." Before he complete his word a knife stabbed his throat which everyone silent...

Luke:"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME ADVICE... THINK THE WAY TO BRING THEM HERE BACK .... I WILL KILL ALL THREE IN MY HANDS ... HOW DARE THEY I WILL KILL EACH AND EVERY FAIRY HERE ...." He walk away furiously while his mother Bella run behind him ...

  Other side  win open the door for king and queen who look everything infort of them with wide eyes ... They still can't believe what's going around them and what they see infort of them ...

Win:"King and queen please take rest and that is the bathroom... You can get refresh ..."

King:"Why this room is so cold win ... It's not like our kingdom... And look at place my god ...."